Help w team

Supermodel

Hey!

Gonna take some time to train up a rotation team, let me know what I should catch / what will help me with future roadblocks (bonus points if they're cute!!!)

for context my current team is Milotic / Serperior / Sylveon / Nidoqueen / Cinccino / Medicham, just finished fighting Blake

thanks 🤠

iirc, Blake's fight is just before Serra's gym battle. If so, Nature Power on Serperior (or any other grass-types you have around) turns into Mirror Shot in the mirror field, and gets buffed to high heaven, including gaining the ability to never miss. I'd say it's a must-have.

Otherwise, your team seems super well-rounded, and I don't think I can offer any better advice on who or what to grab in order to improve it.

8 minutes ago, doombotmecha said:

iirc, Blake's fight is just before Serra's gym battle. If so, Nature Power on Serperior (or any other grass-types you have around) turns into Mirror Shot in the mirror field, and gets buffed to high heaven, including gaining the ability to never miss. I'd say it's a must-have.

Otherwise, your team seems super well-rounded, and I don't think I can offer any better advice on who or what to grab in order to improve it.

Blake's battle if after Serra's (You fought Serra by looking for a Medicine for Nostra/Anna) Blake's is when your locked on Agate Circus until you get Fly.

As for advice, I agreed with DoomB, there's no much to offer you, but there's always space for a public opinion. After Blake, nearly comes the battle at Fiore Mansion, you will battle Blake partnered up with Fern, once you defeat them both, you will battle Solaris and an Orderly (All of this in a Normal Field).. I suggest you a Fire Type Pokemon, as it always will be needed in some cases and usually are the edge power for a team (at least for me) Intimidate Arcanine, Charizard, Blaziken/Infernape would be good, as you will need some fighting moves to counter Solaris's Tyranitar and Excadrill. An Steel type which has great atk. Such as Excadrill with Sand Rush (Make that Sandstorm from Tyranitar yours) and if you some way has acces to Beldum, Metagross. An Electric Type, any bulky one would work. (You will face several water pokemon, a bulky mandibuzz, and troublesome of Slowpoke) Now, for Garchomp, I suppose Sylveon and Milotic are good enough.

Later, a gym battle against Terra, Serperior, and Milotic will be keys (Quaqsire vs Serperior, Milotic vs any ground poke such an openijg Hippodown) Silveon Ffary type will be useless in Glitch World as well Dark and Steel, So an Ice pokemon with great atk would be good against terra Garchomp (Alolan-Sandlash boosted by Hail or Trick Room).

So, for shhort, I suggest you a Fire Type, an Ice Type, An Electric Type, and a Steel Type.,

• Thanks 1