STUCK PLEASE HELP

bernag

6 minutes ago, bernag said:

i think u can guess whats the problem but my char should be next to the pc and healing station but when i spawned i was here listening to adam talking to air and my char cant move from this place

image.png.b7fff1af858b13090838e2c2949039f7.png

u have updated to 11.3 correct? the bug has long since been fixed i do believe tho i cant personally confirm or deny it as such as ive finished v11 twice over and dont really wish to start another run til v12 is close to release

You will need to download the latest patch V3 Patch from the Download forum.

Then you will have to load up a save file before meeting Aelita at the castle gates. Sorry, you will probably have to do that fight again. 

If I was near my computer, I would just move you out of that spot. 

1 minute ago, rajin0369 said:

You will need to download the latest patch V3 Patch from the Download forum.

Then you will have to load up a save file before meeting Aelita at the castle gates. Sorry, you will probably have to do that fight again. 

If I was near my computer, I would just move you out of that spot. 

or if they are using the swm modpack they can debug warp to the same room and fix it that way........ its what i did when i encountered it in my second run (didnt encounter it the first run as i was alrdy at end of v10 content by then)

4 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

or if they are using the swm modpack they can debug warp to the same room and fix it that way........ its what i did when i encountered it in my second run (didnt encounter it the first run as i was alrdy at end of v10 content by then)

Whoa, I didn't know that. That sounds interesting. 

4 minutes ago, rajin0369 said:

Whoa, I didn't know that. That sounds interesting. 

yea it seems if you use debug warp to warp to the same room u are currently in, you get placed on a randomly selected tile (you dont get to choose tho), it works that way for all maps i do believe tho obviously can cause issues when warping to areas you either shouldnt have access to yet or can no longer access (i.e. warping from kugearn in the past to blacksteeple prison in the present...... trust me not a good idea, i found out the hard way and my curiosity bit me in the bum later on because of it)

Edited by ArcBolt27

6 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

yea it seems if you use debug warp to warp to the same room u are currently in, you get placed on a randomly selected tile (you dont get to choose tho), it works that way for all maps i do believe tho obviously can cause issues when warping to areas you either shouldnt have access to yet or can no longer access (i.e. warping from kugearn in the past to blacksteeple prison in the present...... trust me not a good idea, i found out the hard way and my curiosity bit me in the bum later on because of it)

Ouch lol