Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

On 2/4/2019 at 6:12 PM, Jan said:

Progress:

-----------Old Content:----------------- 7%

#################### | Map Cleanup (20%)

#################### | Script Cleanup (0%)

#################### | Misc Cleanup (0%)

-----------New Content:----------------- 45%

#################### | Mapping (90%)

#################### | Story  (45%)

#################### | Eventing (45%)

#################### | Sidequests (0%)

-------------------------------------------

#################### | Total (26%)

Dive time.

Hide contents

ZPqJZR6.png

F0zBjgD.png

Edit: Oops forgot one thing.

If you're interested in seeing things posted even earlier (I post stuff there before I post here), consider supporting me on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/Janichroma

Take as long as you need to. I love this game.

• Developers
7 hours ago, matthewcsch said:

How long do you think its gonna take to finish V12?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Can't and won't estimate because it never works out, lol.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

I don't know how patient I'm going to be now since I've bred, ev trained and taught my pokemon some great moves. I have almost all the eeveelutions (it's a shame I couldn't obtain glaceon), I have several starters, some competitive battling movesets on some pokemon and a silvally (I wish there were moves memories). I finally have some backup pokemon in case anything gets rough and that makes me excited to use them in future gym battles. I think this has increased my level of hype for V12. I want to see this beauty in action as a mega wfbxNiD.png

On 3/1/2019 at 9:48 AM, Dave9 said:

I don't know how patient I'm going to be now since I've bred, ev trained and taught my pokemon some great moves. I have almost all the eeveelutions (it's a shame I couldn't obtain glaceon), I have several starters, some competitive battling movesets on some pokemon and a silvally (I wish there were moves memories). I finally have some backup pokemon in case anything gets rough and that makes me excited to use them in future gym battles. I think this has increased my level of hype for V12. I want to see this beauty in action as a mega wfbxNiD.png

That font 🤢

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

FR/LG font is best font

I don't really mess with the options because I'm usually fine with it. 

I have a question for Jan and Ice Cream Sandwich. What is your favorite pokemon? I'm going to train said pokemon and maybe I could have team with some developpers favorite pokemon.

37 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

I don't really mess with the options because I'm usually fine with it. 

I have a question for Jan and Ice Cream Sandwich. What is your favorite pokemon? I'm going to train said pokemon and maybe I could have team with some developpers favorite pokemon.

Ik from a vid jan made a while ago (which is now unlisted) that it was chandelure

38 minutes ago, wetvegan said:

45a5fda9d5791911d4a4e9d15bdfef01.png asked them on the pokemon apex discord server

Thanks for helping me, I already have a mareep I'm going to ev train and I got the litwick (unfortunately it's a female so I can't name it Jan)

Falco Lombardi is my favorite Pokémon.

Also, Is Jan a fan of the Xeno franchise? Or more specifically, Xenoblade?

You literally named one of the main characters in your game Melia.

It’s like if I made a fan game and named one of the main characters Raiden, made him an albino, and gave him a mentor figure named Iroquois Pliskin.

Not very subtle, is it?

Bruh. I've gotten about a dozen shinies today, including this shiny dewgong I just stumbled upon. Is Melia blessing me with her golden power? lmao

WAIT... SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I RAN OUT OF POKEBALLS!!! NO!!!!!!!!! F***********K!!! MY SHINY CAN'T BE CAPTURED!!! DAMMIT!!!

• Developers
1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

Falco Lombardi is my favorite Pokémon.

Also, Is Jan a fan of the Xeno franchise? Or more specifically, Xenoblade?

You literally named one of the main characters in your game Melia.

It’s like if I made a fan game and named one of the main characters Raiden, made him an albino, and gave him a mentor figure named Iroquois Pliskin.

A little late on the realization there. About 11 versions late, to be exact. Melia's an actual name that I can use because it's not copyrighted. So, I did. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 hours ago, Dave9 said:

Thanks for helping me, I already have a mareep I'm going to ev train and I got the litwick (unfortunately it's a female so I can't name it Jan)

Name it Jan anyway, imo.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jan said:

A little late there on the realization there. About 11 versions late, to be exact. Melia's an actual name that I can use because it's not copyrighted. So, I did. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just asking for an official confirmation. Pretty much guessed at it when I first played the game.

Darn it, now I actually want to make a Fangame and name my main protagonist Raiden.

1 hour ago, Jan said:

A little late on the realization there. About 11 versions late, to be exact. Melia's an actual name that I can use because it's not copyrighted. So, I did. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Name it Jan anyway, imo.

I named it heartless based off of what you did to the deathwing in the forest restoration sidequest but now that I have your approval I'll change it's nickname. I just noticed the mareep I got is male, sigh. I'll probably name it ICSW anyway. It's a shame I can't change the alolan vulpix's name to amethyst since I got it via trade and I alrealy have a huge list of pokemon to breed, ev train and level up so I'm not going to bother besides I like the anime reference to it's name. Still a bit pissed off about the shiny dewgong fail but I have plenty of backup mons and shinies once training is over. A lot them look cool.

I was checking some of the pictures in graphics and it might be a spoiler on how Saki's going to look like in V12. You'd never guess what she looked like.

Edit: This game wants me to use a shiny mantine, LMAO. I literally found a shiny mantine with bad iv's that I didn't want to use then a few moments later I find a shiny mantyke with 31 iv's in spatk, spdef and hp. I'm actually destined to use this pokemon.