Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

Testing length tends to vary on how many issues/bugs they find and how long it takes to fix them. Could be a couple weeks but I forget how long alpha was last time.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

was the reaction when i saw 100%.

• Haha 1

Literally discovered this rom yesterday and this forum today. Literally feel like that guy who does nothing in a group project but gets an A anyways. Thanks for years of hard work for my immediate enjoyment!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ya Boi said:

Hey guys, what actually is the title for this version? I can't find it anywhere and it's probably right in front of me and I'm being a heccing idiot.

We believe it's "End of one, birth of another"

4 minutes ago, espeon860 said:

so uh where do i save like what location do i go to before version 12 release?

When the game is released there will be a list of what places to not be when you update. 😄

• Veterans

here's y'alls friendly reminder that you don't have to post every time the percentage goes up! it buries actual discussion with needless posting, so please try to tone down the % posting a little.

don't subdue your hype though, that nu̮͚͉̝̳̗͖m͔ber's gonna keep going up :^)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Zumi said:

here's y'alls friendly reminder that you don't have to post every time the percentage goes up! it buries actual discussion with needless posting, so please try to tone down the % posting a little.

don't subdue your hype though, that nu̮͚͉̝̳̗͖m͔ber's gonna keep going up :^)

OH MY GOD, I JUST REMEMBERED. ERIN!