Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

On 2/5/2019 at 12:12 AM, Jan said:

Progress:

-----------Old Content:----------------- 91%

#################### | Map Cleanup (100%)

#################### | Script Cleanup (95%)

#################### | Misc Cleanup (80%)

-----------New Content:----------------- 100%

#################### | Mapping (100%)

#################### | Story  (100%)

#################### | Eventing (100%)

#################### | Sidequests (100%)

-------------------------------------------

#################### | Total (96%)

Dive time.

Reveal hidden contents

ZPqJZR6.png

F0zBjgD.png

Edit: Oops forgot one thing.

If you're interested in seeing things posted even earlier (I post stuff there before I post here), consider supporting me on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/Janichroma

96% already? You'll be working hard onto this Jan! Does that mean we will see Beta-chan before releasing this game?

On 6/17/2019 at 9:00 PM, LeonVermillion said:

Since you won’t add Dynamax, why not adding new fanmade megamon? I think that would be an interesting addition to the megamon pool.

Those are very nice designs and creative nicknames

can i confirm something Jan is the title for Rejuvenation V12 called "The end of one,the birth of another" right also you are a great game creator.

Edited by Harsh Bhakta
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I dont care about Raids or Dynamax, but I am super very happy Jan will add Gen 8 mons and mechanics into the game some time in the future. Just adding those is enough work, and I personally think Raids and Dynamax would be useless in game anyway. We have rift mons who are already awesome thing and that should be Rejuv's thing 🙂

28 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

Is Reju testing the same as reborn? (by that I mean internal testing first, forum members second, general public last)?

I think it's more discord (alpha) testing, then people apply on here to beta test, then public release. Well, semi-public. It goes up here before most other sites.

You guys must be monitoring me bc each time my hype starts to go down for whatever reason, bam, new update. Cool. Very cool. We're almost there. 

3 hours ago, Zumi said:

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alpha has started!! And you know, looking back on it, v12 for me personally is probably gonna remain in my memory as That One Version where i went absolutely fucking feral on all of the graphics and artwork because hooooolyyyyyyyy shit have i done much. i doubt there's gonna be another episode with such a truckload of graphic work. and you know what my peabrain that can only think about drawing 24/7 decided?

why not do even more? might as well go all out if i've gotten this far with everything lmao

therefore! here is a little preview for what I've been working on today and will be finishing soon :^) 's about time these got an update anyways!

830922710_mugs1.png.8b3397cef541973dfa256002f0c976bf.png

1412507067_megs2.png.3e1d64f1846f02cf51a3d41016e345b8.png

still needs a lot of work obviously, but the protagonist artworks are being redone! the protags all got a design overhaul a couple of versions ago so it only makes sense for the artwork to be updated as well.

hope y'all are looking forward to the finished products, and to V12 of coú̹̠̫̖̮̞rs̡̳͙̖͉̤̼e̜̬̲̪͔͟ : )

Nice designs zumi

20 hours ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

an is the title for Rejuvenation V12 called "The end of one,the birth of another" right also you are a great game creator creator 

Came on to check the thread only to see the gold and have a mini stroke. 

• Like 1