Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

2 hours ago, lilyawaka said:

The devil works hard but the Rejuv team works harder

Indeed. The devs resolve and determination surpasses the devil. 🙏

Ah, 84%! That was fast! Last time I looked at the progress, it was at 69% (noice)! Can't wait for v12 to come out even though I'm not even finished with v11 yet!

Yeah so Ryland is definitely the next gym leader owo (also foreshadowed by literally the next gym badge which is in the shape of a pyramid), after that, we'll probably fight Saki which is awesome. 
Amazing work as always, I'm so, so hyped for this, keep up the good work team Reju ❤️

I wonder what will be his Ground type Mega Evolution and/or Legendary Pokemon in Intense mode.

From the top of my mind, I can think of Steelix, Garchomp (most likely), Swampert, or Camerupt. And as for legendary Pokémon, it might be Landorus or Groudon (but that was ruled out due to battling that Pokémon before).

46 minutes ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

I wonder what will be his Ground type Mega Evolution and/or Legendary Pokemon in Intense mode.

From the top of my mind, I can think of Steelix, Garchomp (most likely), Swampert, or Camerupt. And as for legendary Pokémon, it might be Landorus or Groudon (but that was ruled out due to battling that Pokémon before).

I recall him having a Torterra as his ace, but for the place he'll probably be fought, yep, between Steelix or Garchomp. And the legendary will be definetly Landorus, Groudon is already taken (and I think the "greater" legendaries have only been used for story purposes?)

• Like 1

Mega Steelix and Mega Garchomp both have the Sand Force ability, and greatly benefits from the Sandstorm weather (if the area is already engulfed with Sandstorm). And with possibly the desert field effect (or most definitely on a pyramid area), both Mega Evolutions are almost extremely difficult to deal with. Sure, they may not have as much speed (Steelix Base 30 speed, or Mega Garchomp Base 92 speed), but their wallbreaking capabilities (Mega Steelix Base 125 Attack or Mega Garchomp’s Base 170 Attack) can overwhelm teams that can think of handling them.

It’s only a matter of preference at this point. Oh, and Landorus also has Sand Force as well.

Edited by Vince&Sylveon

On 2/4/2019 at 9:12 PM, Jan said:

Progress:

-----------Old Content:----------------- 88%

#################### | Map Cleanup (100%)

#################### | Script Cleanup (95%)

#################### | Misc Cleanup (10%)

-----------New Content:----------------- 100%

#################### | Mapping (100%)

#################### | Story  (100%)

#################### | Eventing (100%)

#################### | Sidequests (100%)

-------------------------------------------

#################### | Total (84%)

Dive time.

Reveal hidden contents

ZPqJZR6.png

F0zBjgD.png

Edit: Oops forgot one thing.

If you're interested in seeing things posted even earlier (I post stuff there before I post here), consider supporting me on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/Janichroma

Well, looks like i' ll play rejuv chaper 12 before than reborn chapter 19

10 minutes ago, fellowry said:

Let's be honest, I don't think reborn ep 19 will release even after Rejuv v13 is out

Nah I dont think it will be like that except if V13 goes really fast

On 6/12/2019 at 5:53 AM, Jan said:

At this stage of the game, I'm probably going to skip out on Dynamaxing and Raid Battles. Especially since Dynamax is just a merge of Z moves and Megas, and Raid Battles are...  yeah, no. Those aside, I will be adding in new moves, Pokemon, abilities, items, etc. 

I understand the Dynamaxing but the raid battles could be a cool edition to Rejuvination’s multiplayer features, (I’m assuming you will eventually add online support to the game as Reborn did.) The idea of a Raid battle versus a Rift mon, or even some Rift mons that are exclusively fought through this feature would be amazing. You should reconsider 

On 6/15/2019 at 11:06 AM, Enigma Shot U said:

I understand the Dynamaxing but the raid battles could be a cool edition to Rejuvination’s multiplayer features, (I’m assuming you will eventually add online support to the game as Reborn did.) The idea of a Raid battle versus a Rift mon, or even some Rift mons that are exclusively fought through this feature would be amazing. You should reconsider 

an extension to this is maybe have said mons with absurdly high stats and HP much like how the newer encounters for pokemon empyrean did *glares at the 5000 HP monstrosity known simply as W.T.*

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KingDyjor said:

I can't wait for the V12 ! This game is absolutely awesome. 😍 ( I'm French, sorry for my English ) 😥.

Yet you have a better grasp of grammar than a lot of people who have English as their first language that I have met.

• Developers
On 6/15/2019 at 11:06 AM, Enigma Shot U said:

Problem is, I don't think raid battles can work well, if at all, in RMXP. The screen is far too small, and double battles already lag the game. Imagine having more than 4 on screen + server stability... Yeah that sounds like a rip.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jan said:

Problem is, I don't think raid battles can work well, if at all, in RMXP. The screen is far too small, and double battles already lag the game. Imagine having more than 4 on screen + server stability... Yeah that sounds like a rip.

Sounds like a lot of work that would ultimately result in people not using it much anyway

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jan said:

And being a multiplayer thing, it would probably be more difficult and less used. Maybe raid battles could be a thing plot-wise with npcs (like double-battles, but with the whole gang, maybe) but cooperative... well, too online-dependant.