Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

14 hours ago, Zumi said:

so i tried to post a proper picture of the cover art to show to you all but then jan astral projected to my house and killed me so this is the only picture i was able to take before i died so im sorry 😔 

image.thumb.png.8ec510aacec1cccc8998df31f4c7a5ea.png

i won't be able to show off the full thing unfortunately in high quality because i'm only gonna respawn when V12 releases............. yknow, like a gamer

so y'all are gonna have to wait until then.

911431261_535595627124359178(1).png.3e66115233d81c7e8bfda8febbecb40d.png

What kind of gamer takes that long to respawn? If you were a true gamer, you would have 98 lives left to do with what you wish. Then you can just go to the bank, ask for a couple rolls of pennies, and then you'll get your 99th life back. 

• Veterans
33 minutes ago, Luck Repellent said:

What kind of gamer takes that long to respawn? If you were a true gamer, you would have 98 lives left to do with what you wish. Then you can just go to the bank, ask for a couple rolls of pennies, and then you'll get your 99th life back. 

fool... if i wait longer i will return with 200% power...... i will bide my time....... you are not prepared for what i have in store for V12 :^))))

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Zumi said:

fool... if i wait longer i will return with 200% power...... i will bide my time....... you are not prepared for what i have in store for V12 :^))))

26 minutes ago, Luck Repellent said:

Touché

You better watch yourself, fam because Zumi is like a Saiyan. She gets stronger the more she (fights/returns from the brink of death) spawns and she’s much more dangerous whenever when she comes back 👀

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rising Emperor said:

@Enderowl Ikr. Jan and the dev team are playing no games. They're really putting in the work this time around.

They deserve some rest because of working so hard. V12 is gradually gaining progress

yess omg new content probably takes longer than the old content anyway and the new content is done that means the old stuff should go quicker aka new version is probs gonna release soon

Spoiler

If the Spring of Rejuvenation is in Zone Zero, would it be possible to see Aelita there? And would she help us defeat the Rift Pokemon that is there? (Depending if she is going to be there before the Rift Pokemon or after the battle with it.)

If there's one thing I noticed about rejuvenation it's that every new update "showcases" a new theme used mainly in the latest version (V9 "feeling lonely", V10 "the theme that's played in S&M when Plumeria apologizes to Lillie", V11 "mini boss" and "hope for everyone"). 

One thing I'd say is that the devs shouldn't hold back on the mystery dungeon music. Ever since more themes from mystery dungeon have been used in the game I feel like it has better synergy with the location where it's being used 

15 hours ago, AzureC said:
On 6/7/2019 at 1:14 AM, Re:birth said:

Is beta-chan making a return?

That is most likely the case after our dearest creator decides to troll us for a few years...

Fools! His Rejuvational Highness Ya Boi Super Johnathan of Ichromabro knows better than to use the same troll twice. For you see, he is a connoisseur of the way of the troll, and using the Misc/Beta-chan Paraprosdokian twice would be clearly formulaic which HRHYBS Johnathan of Ichromabro earned the "HRHYBS" title in the front of his name by cleverly avoiding such amateur tomfoolery.

I think adding just the mons (either the starters or every pokémon) without doing the same with the mechanics would be unfair to them and unbalanced, and trying to introduce Gen 8's mechanics would be a lot of work and a probable rework of the game. So I don't think so.

• Upvote 1

I mean, if they were to be added, I'd imagine it would have to be after Sword and Shield releases in November. You couldn't add them now since we don't know movepools, evolutions, stats, hidden abilities, etc.

Yes, but that'll mean work. And you got Dynamaxing, Raid battles and probably a lot of new things which would probably be a pain to program into the games.

I mean. Adding the new mons would be pretty easy since it's just spriting + updating the PBS file, but I completely agree with the other new features lol. 

Also! I just noticed that new content is at 100% o.o, hyped, been craving some Reju.

We all know there will be a chapter without badges what do you think is gonna happen during it and when will it happen ? I think the most logical thing would be a trip to Neverwinter and Angie coming with his Icy BOI