Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Radomus Help

Storm7urk

Question

Yeah uh I don't know where to put this but I've gotten so tired of trying to beat Radomus that I made a entire account here for help. Could I get advice on what pokemon, what swaps, what items to give/use and more. My normal team is 

Delphox: Level: 58 Ability: Magician Item: Charcoal Moves: Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psyshock, Mystic Fire

Lumineon: Level: 56 Item: Wave Incense. Ability: Storm Drain Moves: Water Pulse, U-Turn, Aqua Ring, Attract

Zebstrika: Level: 53 Ability: Lightning Rod Item: Lax Incense Moves: Discharge, Wild Charge,  Shock Wave, Thunder Wave

Purugly: Level: 53  Ability: Defiant Level: Item: Silk Scarf Moves: Shadow Claw, Attract, Charm, Body Slam

Noivern: Level: 57 Ability: Frisk Item: None Moves: Tailwind, Roost, Air Slash, Air Cutter

Mawile: Level: 55 Ability: Sheer Force Item: Quick Claw Moves: Iron Head, Sucker Punch, Crunch, Stockpile

I trained up a Ampharos, Camerupt, and Drapion and replaced Purugly, Zebstrika, and Lumineon those 3 pokemon know

Drapion: Level: 53 Item: None Ability: Sniper Moves: Crunch, Fell Stinger, Night Slash, and Toxic Spikes

Ampharos: Level 53  Ability: Static, Item: None Moves: Discharge, Thunder Wave, Signal Beam, and Power Gem

Camerupt Level 53, Ability: Anger Point Item: None Moves: Eruption, Earthquake, Earth Power, and Nature Power(that was mainly for serras gym)

Any advice or help cause I really need it I've been trying to win for about a week or so and no luck

2 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Storm7urk said:

Yeah uh I don't know where to put this but I've gotten so tired of trying to beat Radomus that I made a entire account here for help. Could I get advice on what pokemon, what swaps, what items to give/use and more. My normal team is 

Delphox: Level: 58 Ability: Magician Item: Charcoal Moves: Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psyshock, Mystic Fire

Lumineon: Level: 56 Item: Wave Incense. Ability: Storm Drain Moves: Water Pulse, U-Turn, Aqua Ring, Attract

Zebstrika: Level: 53 Ability: Lightning Rod Item: Lax Incense Moves: Discharge, Wild Charge,  Shock Wave, Thunder Wave

Purugly: Level: 53  Ability: Defiant Level: Item: Silk Scarf Moves: Shadow Claw, Attract, Charm, Body Slam

Noivern: Level: 57 Ability: Frisk Item: None Moves: Tailwind, Roost, Air Slash, Air Cutter

Mawile: Level: 55 Ability: Sheer Force Item: Quick Claw Moves: Iron Head, Sucker Punch, Crunch, Stockpile

I trained up a Ampharos, Camerupt, and Drapion and replaced Purugly, Zebstrika, and Lumineon those 3 pokemon know

Drapion: Level: 53 Item: None Ability: Sniper Moves: Crunch, Fell Stinger, Night Slash, and Toxic Spikes

Ampharos: Level 53  Ability: Static, Item: None Moves: Discharge, Thunder Wave, Signal Beam, and Power Gem

Camerupt Level 53, Ability: Anger Point Item: None Moves: Eruption, Earthquake, Earth Power, and Nature Power(that was mainly for serras gym)

Any advice or help cause I really need it I've been trying to win for about a week or so and no luck

Team showcase

https://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13527-official-gym-leader-help-thread/

so the key to beating radomus for me was to prevent him from usng trick room. The two pokemon he has that uses it i believe are his reniculus and slowking so i started out with mamoswine and honchkrow and used a combo of earthquake and night slash to take reniculus out amd i had zebstrika use wild charge and mamoswine use earthquake again to take out slowking. ( yes i know earthquake was going to make zebstrika faint but it was for the greater good of the battle). And make sure to take malamar out first when it comes out because its ability allows its superpwer ability to raise its attacks. and as for gardevoir, one iron tail from steelix knocked her out. 

so for the pokemon you have  i would suggest to  train zebstrika, mawile, drapion and  camerupt up a little more at least to 58 and use drapion and camerupt for reniculus and camperupt and zebstrika for slowking to prevent trick room. as well as use mawiles iron head for gardevoir. the rest shouldnt really give you a problem