Rate my Team? :s

Destrakon

I just wanted to post my team because I haven't do so, and I do want to read/hear your opinions about it. They're not perfect Iv'ed, but most of them are the one who made through E18 (With exception of Tyrant, which the recent add to my team) and many harsh battles I found troublesome. (Like Adrieen, Titania, Amaria Doubles, etc)..

bel.PNGenryu.PNGkir.PNGninj.PNGkuro.PNGtyr.PNG

Edited by Destrakon
  • Like 1

There’s not much to say except they are all exceptional. With good synergy and a variety of typing, this team is good for end game. If I have to add maybe give Charizard mega stone y instead of x (when it becomes available in e19) for you to have a flying type coverage (plus I think Y is more suitable).  Give them their respective natures and you’re good to go.

• Upvote 1

Mega stone X is the best for Charizard because Y would be better but is not yet in the game lol so you are right, for ep19 it would be nice to use it

They are exeptional, yes, but is it worth to use exeptional pokemons for the story? I mean... it's just enough to go with favourites, good pokemon should be used for serious iv trained teams (to play online) but that's tastes. If you had to change any member in your team, probably Electivire. I don't really know how useful is he with his full phisical coverage set: I mean, for the story he's optimal but of course to play online other pokemons, like maybe Magnezone, would fit the meta better

Edited by Lorisaur

1 hour ago, Lorisaur said:

Mega stone X is the best for Charizard because Y would be better but is not yet in the game lol so you are right, for ep19 it would be nice to use it

They are exeptional, yes, but is it worth to use exeptional pokemons for the story? I mean... it's just enough to go with favourites, good pokemon should be used for serious iv trained teams (to play online) but that's tastes. If you had to change any member in your team, probably Electivire. I don't really know how useful is he with his full phisical coverage set: I mean, for the story he's optimal but of course to play online other pokemons, like maybe Magnezone, would fit the meta better

Indeed, these are my favorites. And of course I'm aware that in Online Play will be a little tough. But thanks for the tips!

13 minutes ago, Yahen said:

It is fancy

Although there are some type issues, its story, so you should be fine

Pretty shinies too

Just give Greninja a name (i guess Belserion uses seeds so no need of items)

I usually use on Belserion Leftovers, Seeds, and if needed Garchompite.

I just don't know how to nickname it.. lol.