Hi I'm new and I messed up

0K0

Hi I'm new and I messed up. I'm a 17 yo (soon to be 18) from Europe, and reborn is the first pokemon fangame I play, but not the first pokemon at all, mind you that was the unfinished pokemon yellow my big sister had in the hand-me-down game boy I recieved from her when she was sorting her stuff as she was moving to live on her own. I share the roof with my mom, my big brother, a cat and a turtle, and I'm studying english as my extracurricular. I also like soccer. This year I'll go to uni probably, either to become a nurse or a marine biologist, and judging by the number indecision is playing on me, I think it'll be a coinflip what'll decide which of the two will be. Or my mom's nagging to become a doctor instead. I could tell you a thousand more things about myself, but I don't think a thousand things would fit here, so this is it.

And now about the topic of why I messed up. It's really silly, I know it myself, but I felt the need to express it and I've never been shy of showing freely what I think. (you can skip it if you want, it's game related and has spoilers so don't read it if you're just starting)

Spoiler

Yeah, I took the Reshiram's route in the game and I didn't have a backup save file so I saved the game after the wtc events. And since I'm going anarchy and trying not to spoil myself with anything, I didn't know it would kill Taka, and oh Lord was I upset. You see, I first didn't give a single eff to what or who the bad guys were, they where *just* bad guy, weren't they? but as I partnered with him in Tourmaline, I got hit by The Feels. Specifically, the N Feels (BW was my second pokemon game), and felt so sorry for him omg. I wanted to bring him to safety, and felt sooooo bad for having refused to battle him at the wtc. And even worse after what happened with Lin and Titania, and the void dialogue with him afterwards. So now I have to either start another game and take Zekrom's route (I wouldn't get his relationship points, but I'm willing to sacrifice that if he stays alive) or have hope that Ame will make something in ep 19 that gives us the choice to bring him back somehow.

Aaaaand that's my stupid rant and little introduction. I hope we'll get along!

See you around!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 0K0 said:

Hi I'm new and I messed up. I'm a 17 yo (soon to be 18) from Europe, and reborn is the first pokemon fangame I play, but not the first pokemon at all, mind you that was the unfinished pokemon yellow my big sister had in the hand-me-down game boy I recieved from her when she was sorting her stuff as she was moving to live on her own. I share the roof with my mom, my big brother, a cat and a turtle, and I'm studying english as my extracurricular. I also like soccer. This year I'll go to uni probably, either to become a nurse or a marine biologist, and judging by the number indecision is playing on me, I think it'll be a coinflip what'll decide which of the two will be. Or my mom's nagging to become a doctor instead. I could tell you a thousand more things about myself, but I don't think a thousand things would fit here, so this is it.

And now about the topic of why I messed up. It's really silly, I know it myself, but I felt the need to express it and I've never been shy of showing freely what I think. (you can skip it if you want, it's game related and has spoilers so don't read it if you're just starting)

Hide contents

Yeah, I took the Reshiram's route in the game and I didn't have a backup save file so I saved the game after the wtc events. And since I'm going anarchy and trying not to spoil myself with anything, I didn't know it would kill Taka, and oh Lord was I upset. You see, I first didn't give a single eff to what or who the bad guys were, they where *just* bad guy, weren't they? but as I partnered with him in Tourmaline, I got hit by The Feels. Specifically, the N Feels (BW was my second pokemon game), and felt so sorry for him omg. I wanted to bring him to safety, and felt sooooo bad for having refused to battle him at the wtc. And even worse after what happened with Lin and Titania, and the void dialogue with him afterwards. So now I have to either start another game and take Zekrom's route (I wouldn't get his relationship points, but I'm willing to sacrifice that if he stays alive) or have hope that Ame will make something in ep 19 that gives us the choice to bring him back somehow.

Aaaaand that's my stupid rant and little introduction. I hope we'll get along!

See you around!

Hellooo, and welcome to the forums, feel free to ask for help if you need it!

As for Taka, dunno, I took Zekrom Route because I really wanted to battle him (My pokes were low levels.) But I didn't know Taka would die in Reshiram Route... First time I heard of this to be honest... Would you mind telling me where he died please? :s Because: (Spoiler warning, be careful)

Spoiler

He helped me at Agate City by ¿realising? (Verb of realease (If this how it writes? Sorry, my first language is not English)) Ciel and Samsom fro mTeam Meteor hands...

Also, your'e sure not having a back-up file? You checked your Games files?

If it makes you feel any better, I messed up and didn't get full Relationship Points with him before

Spoiler

his death in Never After.

Didn't quite feel like hunting down all the mirage oasis at the time, R.I.P.

Anyway, enough of that sad stuff! Welcome to this cookoo land we call the Reborn Evolved Forums, o Follower of the Path of Truth! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

2 hours ago, Destrakon said:

As for Taka, dunno, I took Zekrom Route because I really wanted to battle him (My pokes were low levels.) But I didn't know Taka would die in Reshiram Route... First time I heard of this to be honest... Would you mind telling me where he died please? :s Because: (Spoiler warning, be careful)

If you take the Reshiram Route he in disguise at one point, and Titania kills him thinking its Lin. As for myself, I have little sympathy for someone as awful as Taka, so eh.

Anyhoo, welcome to the forum.

Welcome here! I'm european too (italian) and I'm about your age, 18. As for Taka I must tell you one thing: Zekrom is the for ever after route, with more happy endings, while Reshiram is the harsh truth, with more deaths. I suggest you to continue on the Reshiram, Amaria is super-fun and many other dialogues are too