Seal

@Astra125 Jace really isn't weird for early roleclaiming, this is something that he pretty much always does. In fact it'd be weirder if he didn't roleclaim early. Also newt wtf are you talking about boi. I'm just going to vote myself as well since it doesn't seem we can abstain? 

[Vote] L'Belle

Dunno why Jace is doing this but I don't think we should give him what he wants for a couple of reasons

If Jace is maf, he wouldn't want himself to die unless it somehow gives his team a huge boost, thus lynching him is a bad idea (which is probably the most important point)

If Jace is town we lose town power, thus lynching him is a bad idea.

If Jace is some sort of Jester, lynching him means he wins, thus lynching him is a bad idea.

And that's not even considering Jace's ominous 'bad things will happen to someone' warning.

But we don't have any leads or evidence or even any dead people yet so I think I'm going to follow my gut and  [eliminateEric

nobody better bandwagon because I'm probably wrong.

45 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

If Jace is some sort of Jester, lynching him means he wins, thus lynching him is a bad idea.

If Jace's the jester, lynching him is more like a neutral move, as it won't have consequences for us as town apart from losing a potential vote (which, with his being a jester, may not be useful at all). But I suspect he's not -exactly- a jester because of what he said... his death does mean consequences, and apparently they're not good for somebody he picks.

41 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

According to jace he can help town even when dead, so he's the safest lynch right now

He implied that, when he died, bad things would happen to a person of his choice. So I'm not sure why you think that Jace "can help town even when dead", when the odds of him choosing a townie are rather high right now (66%). Honestly, it seems to me that you want to go for the free lynch, and especially the one that will bring bad consequences to the town. Admittedly, I wouldn't vote you if we had a stronger lead, but the day's about to end and we must vote, so [Eliminate] Nano4

We must vote indeed Alaris. I can only theorize Jace might be a virgin as his role or something. Lynching him prevents a town kill. Or he goes beserk 

The second guess is gasping at straws, but I think we should let Jace live. Perhaps if he is the virgin or something similar we should wait till later. Anyways, I feel like causing some chaos, yeah? Let’s vote for someone whose already been voted for because a random lynch sounds nice to me. 

I random selected and approve of my choice. Sorry, it was random, Eliminate: Eric

What Alaris said is true except for one thing in my opinion, if Jace really dies something bad will happen to one of us but it doesn't mean for sure that it will bring bad consequences to the town, we don't know that and Jace didn't say that either, so it could be that Jace's target is mafia. But afterall these are only theories. I was thinking that who is stabbing people could be a third party and probably there isn't a real jester, what do you think? If it has been said before, i apologize for have missed that.

About the vote i'm not really sure, i guess that i will do a random vote even if i don't like to vote one person without a reason. 

[Eliminate] Hooky

58 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Dunno why Jace is doing this but I don't think we should give him what he wants for a couple of reasons

i never said i want to die. i said my role only does things if i die. thats why i am voting myself until better evidence is shown that someone is mafia

HeyHeyHey

dONT Desecrate the name of randoIn m

My vote is based on reading the future

And While We await A few words From Our Sponser,

Get to voting folks

We have 16 minutes left 

And we Have 3 Fortunate Chaps Of wHom one will Be Skinned Alive

Carve Your Own future Forever Bad It may be

Decide your own Future bois

And theN You Can BLAME the host when you lose

Pick your racers

Nano Or Jace

Or be Stupid And vote Me

In which case be careful at night

21 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Move that vote or you lose your psychic

WHAT? Oh come on, you didn't have to roleclaim. You know you'll probably be found dead tomorrow, right?

I'll keep my vote on you because tbh I don't have any other option, and it seems that Jace will be the one lynched anyway.

The court has decided and Jace will be eliminated.

Jace was Wrinkly Kong

Night 1 had started, you have 24 hours to post your night action.

1. Nano4
2. L'Belle
3. Alaris
4. andracass - Donkey Kong
5. DigitalAmber
6. Hooky
7. Astra125
8. Newt
9. LykosHand
10. Jace Stormkirk - Wrinkly Kong
11. GenEric
12. purplecicada
13. Jason Grace
14. Walpurgis
15. Bok Choi

Day 2

As the sun rises a screech of pain echoes through the canopy, scaring away the avian life that resides within.

Nano4 died, he was Lanky Kong.

1. Nano4 - Lanky Kong
2. L'Belle
3. Alaris
4. andracass - Donkey Kong
5. DigitalAmber
6. Hooky
7. Astra125
8. Newt
9. LykosHand
10. Jace Stormkirk - Wrinkly Kong
11. GenEric
12. purplecicada
13. Jason Grace
14. Walpurgis
15. Bok Choi

You can now post again.

I read through the last day phase and it was a mess that ended in two town roles dying. It's kind of unfortunate the Psychic died so early.

It's hard to glean much from the mix of random and bandwagon votes yesterday, so I'll give my thoughts on that later after examining the posts again.

Looks like both Nano and Jace were saying the truth about being town but that doesnt really matter anymore. Is anyone suffering the aftermath of Jace dying yet?

I still don't have the slightest idea about who could be mafia.