Seal

1 hour ago, Alaris said:

I don't think so... here it says that this role receives a knife during the day, but I was stabbed during the night. It's probably something like the poisoner, as Amber said, but instead of poisoning people they make them bleed...

Iirc we once played a game in which aa certain role was revealed as town at the beginning of Day 1, regardless of whether they had been visited or not. Maybe Cass has that role. So that means that she might have not been visited tonight after all...

Do you mean this role?

https://epicmafia.com/role/1183

13 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

1. Nano4 - Was allegedly visited by a kind of cat lady role.
2. L'Belle
3. Alaris
4. andracass - Donkey Kong - Town - Confirmed innocent
5. DigitalAmber
6. Hooky
7. Astra125
8. Newt
9. LykosHand
10. Jace Stormkirk - Uncontested roleclaim, seems fairly plausible.
11. GenEric
12. purplecicada
13. Jason Grace
14.  Walpurgis - Me
15. Bok Choi

[Eliminate] Newt

Why vote for me >:[

• Global Mods

There's also the possibility that Alaris is lying either to get certain responses or to gain some trust with town. I don't think it's likely that he is lying (moreso for the second option) since he wouldn't make that kind of play for multiple obvious reasons I don't think I need to state. Don't be so quick to jump the gun, Eric, because we might have a healing role in the game. Docs and Cops are usually both in mafia games, so we can't lose hope yet.

I wish I could give more insight on this, but I actually have no experience with DK so I'm not too sure what characters could be in here and I don't have a lead unlike in other mafia games where I've had experience with games they're based on. I assumed that Cass would have been visited, but it appears not. I'm not 100% sure what to make of the Lía/Newt banter. I think it's kinda normal behaviour from them, but who knows so early on?

2 hours ago, Newt said:

Do you mean this role?

https://epicmafia.com/role/1183

Exactly, I didn't remember the name. Iirc you were the celebrity in a game, right?

1 hour ago, GenEric said:

since alaris is stabbed now

i wonder if he can cough up some info to give us a lead

@Alaris?

I still hope to be cured tonight. But anyway, right now I don't have any other lead.

There is also the chance that Alaris simply has the bleeder role and it works at night too. Or that we have some slow kill vigilante out there running amuck. Regardless, if the mafia has any sort of tracking role they will have it focused on Alaris to find the doctor. 

27 minutes ago, Newt said:

@purplecicada are you the one who kidnapped my lover, the reason of my existence and happinness, L'Belle?!?!?! If so, I would do anything to get him back! I can't survive in this world without him, please!

I'm sorry newt but your princess is in another castle

39 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

people wondering why i roleclamed when i stated in my post that i was joining that i would do just that

anyways i got a long work day ahaed and no one has useful info soo..

[elimine] - jace

Are you aware that by doing this you have a 50% chance of being lynched?

2 hours ago, Nano4 said:

I'm sorry newt but your princess is in another castle

ITS LOOK LIKE YOU KNOW TOO MUCH 👀

51 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

also [Unvote] Newt

Arigato

[Unvote] Lía

It will be really fun if jace gets lynched by his own vote

So I totally forgot about this... I don't have much to add that hasn't been said already. Jace is weird for early roleclaiming, nice know a town for sure and mafia probably has someone that can roleblock. I'm not sure what Alaris's stabbing means but it could be mafia? Could be a ruse but who knows for now. I'll be back later and see what happens. I'm half expecting to myself to voted on when I come back since Jace and I are the only two with votes and Jace could be playing Jester.