Seal

Seal did say that "everyone decided about their night actions" So I assume the mafia did try to kill and failed for whatever reason, which is nice owo
Regarding mafia potential, I assume King K Rool is in this game, but other than that, I'm not too sure.
There is a cat lady it looks like, probably a shopkeeper from the series but I don't know Donkey Kong characters too well, so can't say for sure.

The real question is Jace why did you roleclaim so early? There's absolutely no reason to, and if you dying means bad things happening to someone, wouldn't that just be an incentive for maf to kill you early? 

Alright so, I’m not trying to disprove your idea, but my limited knowledge of the series points towards Cranky Kong being our ally, and a shopkeep is what he is. I’d be surprised if he was against us, but I think anything’s possible. The banana sales could just be a ruse to get people to open the door, I really don’t know. 

2 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Seal did say that "everyone decided about their night actions" So I assume the mafia did try to kill and failed for whatever reason, which is nice owo
Regarding mafia potential, I assume King K Rool is in this game, but other than that, I'm not too sure.
There is a cat lady it looks like, probably a shopkeeper from the series but I don't know Donkey Kong characters too well, so can't say for sure.

The real question is Jace why did you roleclaim so early? There's absolutely no reason to, and if you dying means bad things happening to someone, wouldn't that just be an incentive for maf to kill you early? 

I agree with you. Mafia can't have forgotten to sumbit their NA, otherwise the night would have last the original 24 hours. The possibility of abstaining is still there, but I really doubt it in N0. So they must either have been roleblocked, or the doctor protected their target.

I also agree with the comment to Jace, but given that he has roleclaimed early in the previous games too, I'm inclined to think that he's not bluffing...

---

On another note, I was stabbed and now I'm bleeding, so:

1. I'd like to request medical assistance and

2. This means that there's a maf role with the ability to stab people.

24 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

hello you whippersnappers i am Wrinkly Kong

if i die bad things will happen to someone i choose till their dieing days

Sounds like a town jester role, you die and haunt someone

Never heard of a stabbing maf before, but stranger things have happened. I’d have thought if someone got stabbed it would be in the day. Maybe Seal just flavored the poisoner differently. Regardless, Roleblocker it’s up to you to run around chasing the mafia if we have a poisoner type role, that will keep the doctor a bit occupied keeping people alive. 

OOoooOoOoOH 

MY DEAR @L'Belle

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE KIDS

PLEASE LET ME SEE THEM ON CHRISTMAS

WERE YOU FORCED TO LEAVE ME, MY DEAR? YES THAT MUST BE IT, YOUR NEW HUSBAND IS A KIDNAPER RIGHT??? ARE THE KIDS OK???

PLEASE COME BACK TO ME

2 minutes ago, Newt said:

OOoooOoOoOH 

MY DEAR @L'Belle

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE KIDS

PLEASE LET ME SEE THEM ON CHRISTMAS

WERE YOU FORCED TO LEAVE ME, MY DEAR? YES THAT MUST BE IT, YOUR NEW HUSBAND IS A KIDNAPER RIGHT??? ARE THE KIDS OK???

PLEASE COME BACK TO ME

?

1. Nano4 - Was allegedly visited by a kind of cat lady role.
2. L'Belle
3. Alaris
4. andracass - Donkey Kong - Town - Confirmed innocent
5. DigitalAmber
6. Hooky
7. Astra125
8. Newt
9. LykosHand
10. Jace Stormkirk - Uncontested roleclaim, seems fairly plausible.
11. GenEric
12. purplecicada
13. Jason Grace
14.  Walpurgis - Me
15. Bok Choi

[Eliminate] Newt

So Jace has already roleclaimed even if not needed...i see. Anyway i think that Newt is trying to say something, there's usually a reason why he does that for what i remember 🤔 or probably i'm too crazy to understand his post jk =p

So one of us knows who is mafia, if one of the mafia guy was roleblocked, or if the doctor protected someone, they know who is town. I don't have so much to add at this moment but i will try to be helpful

• Global Mods
11 hours ago, DigitalAmber said:

Never heard of a stabbing maf before, but stranger things have happened. I’d have thought if someone got stabbed it would be in the day. Maybe Seal just flavored the poisoner differently. Regardless, Roleblocker it’s up to you to run around chasing the mafia if we have a poisoner type role, that will keep the doctor a bit occupied keeping people alive. 

https://epicmafia.com/role/15701 I tried looking, but this was the closest thing I could find. (Though, we didn't get any flavour text that Alaris got stabbed so it might not even be this role, and it's unlikely they'd be able to act on N0. Maybe Seal got inspiration from this role?)

Well, with Cass revealed, it looks like we might need to keep an eye on her (ie. protecting and whatnot). Alaris being stabbed at least gives us a bit of information on what we're dealing with. Some kind of Slasher-like role and a Cat Lady in the maf is some good information received so far. It looks like someone visited Cass N0, as I see no other reason for her role to have been revealed (since this is different to ToS, I'm unsure if we have the Mayor equivalent where he reveals himself to the town). I'm not sure why Jace revealed so early, but that's something else we can take into consideration. Newt is...just being Newt.

At least with Cass being revealed, we know a definite townie. Just unfortunate that it was revealed so early...considering what her role is. This is only Day 1, but the information we've received already is pretty decent.

3 hours ago, purplecicada said:

https://epicmafia.com/role/15701 I tried looking, but this was the closest thing I could find. (Though, we didn't get any flavour text that Alaris got stabbed so it might not even be this role, and it's unlikely they'd be able to act on N0. Maybe Seal got inspiration from this role?)

I don't think so... here it says that this role receives a knife during the day, but I was stabbed during the night. It's probably something like the poisoner, as Amber said, but instead of poisoning people they make them bleed...

3 hours ago, purplecicada said:

It looks like someone visited Cass N0, as I see no other reason for her role to have been revealed (since this is different to ToS, I'm unsure if we have the Mayor equivalent where he reveals himself to the town). I'm not sure why Jace revealed so early, but that's something else we can take into consideration. Newt is...just being Newt.

At least with Cass being revealed, we know a definite townie. Just unfortunate that it was revealed so early...considering what her role is. This is only Day 1, but the information we've received already is pretty decent.

Iirc we once played a game in which aa certain role was revealed as town at the beginning of Day 1, regardless of whether they had been visited or not. Maybe Cass has that role. So that means that she might have not been visited tonight after all...