Hello from the worst pokemon trainer

Lnoob

Hello everyone, I'm a competitive player (a bad one) and wanted to do something else than trying to climb the OU ladder on showdown and a friend recommanded me a pokemon game that was really hard. Named pokemon reborn. I loved the game so much that i got to ammaria in 2weeks(80h in 2weeks). So I decided to join the forum and the discord to have some fun in online play and discusion arrond the game.

Also i'm sorry if I have a bad spelling or grammar but english is not my first language and i'm not that great at it.

5 minutes ago, Lnoob said:

Hello everyone, I'm a competitive player (a bad one) and wanted to do something else than trying to climb the OU ladder on showdown and a friend recommanded me a pokemon game that was really hard. Named pokemon reborn. I loved the game so much that i got to ammaria in 2weeks(80h in 2weeks). So I decided to join the forum and the discord to have some fun in online play and discusion arrond the game.

Also i'm sorry if I have a bad spelling or grammar but english is not my first language and i'm not that great at it.

Welcome to the game/forums. I hope you have fun wandering around here!

You got that far in only 80 hours? Seems suspicious... Tell me, you wouldn't happen to have had difficulty beating Ammaria at all, would you?

Anyway, welcome to the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

53 minutes ago, Lnoob said:

Welcome aboard, mate. We'll help ya out for any issues in-game and with your life. Don't worry about learning English. It's just like in every other language, when you are learning ,there is some kind of difficulties which you need to face. I'm an Indian and after some time, I've become really better at it. You'll just need your time.

I actually took a lot of time in this game, kinda like 130 hours, I dunno. Shade, Kiki and Samson proved to be difficult for me. Especially Kiki.

2 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

You got that far in only 80 hours? Seems suspicious... Tell me, you wouldn't happen to have had difficulty beating Ammaria at all, would you?

Anyway, welcome to the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

I had some problem but M-loppuny,Galvantula (Sticky Web),Contrary Serperior, Alolan-ninetales, Yanmega and emolga were a good team to beat her.

Also i'm on the Zekrom path and did the fight in single.

Welcome aboard, mate. We'll help ya out for any issues in-game and with your life. Don't worry about learning English. It's just like in every other language, when you are learning ,there is some kind of difficulties which you need to face. I'm an Indian and after some time, I've become really better at it. You'll just need your time.

I actually took a lot of time in this game, kinda like 130 hours, I dunno. Shade, Kiki and Samson proved to be difficult for me. Especially Kiki.

I had a lot of problem with Kiki the only psychic type I had was Meowstic and it was a dual screen setter with prankster so it didn't have a lot of power. Also Terra was really hard for me her SWAGSIRE was the biggest wall my teams ever faced (I beat it by PP stalling it with Blissey).

Edited by Lnoob
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lnoob said:

I had some problem but M-loppuny,Galvantula (Sticky Web),Contrary Serperior, Alolan-ninetales, Yanmega and emolga were a good team to beat her.

Also i'm on the Zekrom path and did the fight in single.

Well, 'some trouble' is a lot smoother than 'hardwalled for a month', so, uh, it would appear that I'm worse than you. Hopefully this trend will continue for you against your next big challenge!

4 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Well, 'some trouble' is a lot smoother than 'hardwalled for a month', so, uh, it would appear that I'm worse than you. Hopefully this trend will continue for you against your next big challenge!

I got spoiled for the 6vs30 and i think i will be 'hardwalled for more than a month' because i'm the type that refuse to use item in battle. I find it unfair you shouldn't be able to heal /resurect pokemon with item in battle so prepared a QD volcarona and a SD lucario to help with this part.

Edited by Lnoob

Well, that's not entirely accurate. Your team is fully healed between the first two battles, and your "given Full Restores" between the second and third, so it's not like they leave you completely swamped. Didn't help me from getting blocked for somewhere between a month and a half and two months, but it's generally accepted at this point that I really, really suck compared to what the devs think their demographic is, so... eh. You should to fine in comparison. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20 hours ago, Lnoob said:

I had a lot of problem with Kiki the only psychic type I had was Meowstic and it was a dual screen setter with prankster so it didn't have a lot of power. Also Terra was really hard for me her SWAGSIRE was the biggest wall my teams ever faced (I beat it by PP stalling it with Blissey)

For me, Terra was very easy and I had all six mons alive till rawrchomp, so, that makes it very easy. I think our teams are very opposite in nature. I usually choose tanky mons and yours are speedy. It would make a nice combi team.