Eevee recommendations and friendship

darkwaters33

So i was thinking either espeon, jolteon or umbreon. I like jolteon a lot and could really use the help because my team cant really take on water types yet, but its move pool isnt the greatest for electric moves (if thunderbolt and rain daince are tms in the game i would probably choose jolteon no question) and i also have pichu i could evolve into raichu. Espeon i obviosuly has the best special attack, but im pass the fighting and poision gyms. So what is everyone elses opinion on what i should do with eevee and whats the best way to increase friendship 

58 minutes ago, darkwaters33 said:

So i was thinking either espeon, jolteon or umbreon. I like jolteon a lot and could really use the help because my team cant really take on water types yet, but its move pool isnt the greatest for electric moves (if thunderbolt and rain daince are tms in the game i would probably choose jolteon no question) and i also have pichu i could evolve into raichu. Espeon i obviosuly has the best special attack, but im pass the fighting and poision gyms. So what is everyone elses opinion on what i should do with eevee and whats the best way to increase friendship 

In my opinion, would be Umbreon, has great bulky stats. Foul Play is useful against strong pokemon, Toxic and Moonlight will help you to stall. You will also get a Sylveon by Ren's hands, So Umbreom would be the best choice, you can have Raichu, and I'm sure there are better psychic mons around Aevium. A way to increase friendship is Blue moon ice cream, which increase it to fullest happiness. Battling/walking/take a haircut/give it some snacks etc.

52 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

In my opinion, would be Umbreon, has great bulky stats. Foul Play is useful against strong pokemon, Toxic and Moonlight will help you to stall. You will also get a Sylveon by Ren's hands, So Umbreom would be the best choice, you can have Raichu, and I'm sure there are better psychic mons around Aevium. A way to increase friendship is Blue moon ice cream, which increase it to fullest happiness. Battling/walking/take a haircut/give it some snacks etc.

Toxic isnt available in game anywhere is it 

1 minute ago, darkwaters33 said:

Toxic isnt available in game anywhere is it 

...You're right, sorry.. Dind't read this was in Rejuv section, thought it was Reborn. But, I still offer you Umbreom. Foul P/Moonlight/Dark Pulse/Protetc

From my personal experience, Pixelate Sylveon is the best.

Jolteon's movepull/TM List is the big dumpster fire.

Umbreon is very low impact and slow to use.

Espeon is the best choice between the ones you listed, solely because it actually gets good moves by level-up... and by good moves, I mean an actual STAB move that isn't bad. uwu You also can get the Shadow Ball TM, to which Espeon is the best user of it among the three.

I'd still say Sylveon is the best as it has the advantages of being both strong and bulky, and Pixelate Swift gives you a strong STAB move pretty early.

personally i would recommend vaporeon as with water absorb its ungodly useful in the 5th gym pending u arent that far along............... but by the time u get towards v11 content box it because you get a very familiar pokemon in v11 that is also an eeveeution as well as a memento of sorts

Spoiler

you get your mother's (nancy's) sylveon from ren in v11, perfect IVs guaranteed and moveset is near perfect, just need to swap out psych up and u got a solid special attacker oh and its lvl 70 right out the gate iirc