Theories about Lin's Team.

Destrakon

I've been wandering the forums, when I bumped with some theories about E19, regarding Saphira and Elite Four's Teams, so, I came to do this in order to know everyone's opinion about the Pokemons Lin is going to use against us. (I do sorry if this is not the proper place to post this and if there's a already thread about this!). To start off, we already know is seemingly "inmortal", due to not being killed by a certain Erza, prior to this, she was guilty by probably the most-shocked scene in Reborn, murdering Ame in battle. After she do this, she tooked Ame's pokemon. When we're about to face Titania, Lin fought us, by using Ame's Alola Ninetales only. Long ago, a video was uploaded to YouTube, in which depicts someone battling Ame (this was before Gen 7, though). Here's the link to that video:

Spoiler

So far, the only pokemon knows so far is, Her Hydreigon, and, possibly, Alolan Ninetales. So, I would mix in some of Ame's pokemon in her team, so it would be like this in my opinion, battling in a New World Field:

Alolan Ninetales (Taken from Ame)

Holding: Light Clay / Ability: Snow Warning

-Aurora Veil (To protect itself and next pokemon)

-Blizzard (Snow Warning, 100% Accuracy)

-Moonblast (STAB, Boosted by New World)

-Psyshock (Coverage)

Gardevoir (Because at the end of Gauntlet Battle, she revived Gardevoir, also, one pokemon which is able to create Black Holes)

Holding / Ability: Trace

-Shadow Ball

-Future Sight (STAB, Boosted by New World)

-Calm Mind

-Hidden Power 

Silvally (Know how Team Meteor works on Pulse, I don't see a problem for Meteor to obtain it.)

Holding: Leftovers or Magical Seed / Ability: RKS System (Randomizing at the end of each turn by New World)

-Multi Attack (STAB, Boosted by New World, plus, a randomizing-type attack, just like Arceus's Judgement by Crystal Cavern)

-X-Scissors (Coverage)

-Flash Cannon (Boosted by New World)

-Giga Impact / Crush Claw

Shiny Metagross (Mega) (Judging by its design and because, imo, Lin will have a strong Mega)

Holding: Metagrossite / Ability: Clear body, later Tough Claws

-Meteor Mash (STAB, Boosted by New World)

-Earthquake

-Bullet Punch

-Zen Headbutt

Heatran (OP on this field?)

Holding: Assault Vest / Ability : Flash Fire

-Eruption (STAB, Boosted by New World)

-Flash Cannon (STAB, Boosted by New World)

-Earth Power (Boosted by New World)

-Ancient Power (Boosted by New World)

Hydreigon (Her beast, Hydreigon is hugely powerful on this New World Field, unaffected by speed halving due to Levitate)

Holding: Darkinium Z (Black Hole Eclipse as its secret weapon, as it's x4 on New World) or Magical Seed (Boosting all stats, but recharge one turn)

-Draco Meteor (STAB, Boosted by New World+possible Seed)

-Dark Pulse (STAB, Boosted by New World+possible Seed, or for triggering Black Hole Eclipse) 

-Flash Cannon (Know move, Boosted by New World)

-FIre Blast

Well, this is my team for Lin, of course, i could be wrong all the way, except by her Hydreigon. Thanks for your reading and patience, and if you want, let me know your opinion about it, I would like it. 

51 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

I've been wandering the forums, when I bumped with some theories about E19, regarding Saphira and Elite Four's Teams, so, I came to do this in order to know everyone's opinion about the Pokemons Lin is going to use against us. (I do sorry if this is not the proper place to post this and if there's a already thread about this!). To start off, we already know is seemingly "inmortal", due to not being killed by a certain Erza, prior to this, she was guilty by probably the most-shocked scene in Reborn, murdering Ame in battle. After she do this, she tooked Ame's pokemon. When we're about to face Titania, Lin fought us, by using Ame's Alola Ninetales only. Long ago, a video was uploaded to YouTube, in which depicts someone battling Ame (this was before Gen 7, though). Here's the link to that video:

Reveal hidden contents

So far, the only pokemon knows so far is, Her Hydreigon, and, possibly, Alolan Ninetales. So, I would mix in some of Ame's pokemon in her team, so it would be like this in my opinion, battling in a New World Field:

Alolan Ninetales (Taken from Ame)

Holding: Light Clay / Ability: Snow Warning

-Aurora Veil (To protect itself and next pokemon)

-Blizzard (Snow Warning, 100% Accuracy)

-Moonblast (STAB, Boosted by New World)

-Psyshock (Coverage)

Gardevoir (Because at the end of Gauntlet Battle, she revived Gardevoir, also, one pokemon which is able to create Black Holes)

Holding / Ability: Trace

-Shadow Ball

-Future Sight (STAB, Boosted by New World)

-Calm Mind

-Hidden Power 

Silvally (Know how Team Meteor works on Pulse, I don't see a problem for Meteor to obtain it.)

Holding: Leftovers or Magical Seed / Ability: RKS System (Randomizing at the end of each turn by New World)

-Multi Attack (STAB, Boosted by New World, plus, a randomizing-type attack, just like Arceus's Judgement by Crystal Cavern)

-X-Scissors (Coverage)

-Flash Cannon (Boosted by New World)

-Giga Impact / Crush Claw

Shiny Metagross (Mega) (Judging by its design and because, imo, Lin will have a strong Mega)

Holding: Metagrossite / Ability: Clear body, later Tough Claws

-Meteor Mash (STAB, Boosted by New World)

-Earthquake

-Bullet Punch

-Zen Headbutt

Heatran (OP on this field?)

Holding: Assault Vest / Ability : Flash Fire

-Eruption (STAB, Boosted by New World)

-Flash Cannon (STAB, Boosted by New World)

-Earth Power (Boosted by New World)

-Ancient Power (Boosted by New World)

Hydreigon (Her beast, Hydreigon is hugely powerful on this New World Field, unaffected by speed halving due to Levitate)

Holding: Darkinium Z (Black Hole Eclipse as its secret weapon, as it's x4 on New World) or Magical Seed (Boosting all stats, but recharge one turn)

-Draco Meteor (STAB, Boosted by New World+possible Seed)

-Dark Pulse (STAB, Boosted by New World+possible Seed, or for triggering Black Hole Eclipse) 

-Flash Cannon (Know move, Boosted by New World)

-FIre Blast

Well, this is my team for Lin, of course, i could be wrong all the way, except by her Hydreigon. Thanks for your reading and patience, and if you want, let me know your opinion about it, I would like it. 

I would see Lin using some of Ame's pokemon but Lin would have a few more dragon types under her sleeve as she was the Dragon Type Gym Leader in the first season of the online league. Maybe the Silvally would have dragon claw instead of x-scissor, maybe item is either lefties, Dragon scale or a life orb

Back in the online league, her profile pic shows her with all the dragon psuedos that exist in gen 5. Not sure about her other 2 mons but i expect its either haxorus and kingdra or flygon. Note that the other 3 psuedos are the aces of other characters. Also she would most likely use arc-pulse in her team.

Given how much emphasis she gives to unrivaled power, perhaps it's likely she'll have a few legendaries under her belt.

I think 99% sure she'll have an arceus.

And just a wild guess but maybe either zekrom or reshiram depending on which path one took.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure of one thing about Lin's team: if she ever had to fight with legendaries, they'll certainly have the Dragon Type since she used to defeat the Online League with this type in particular. Also, I don't see why Lin's team shouldn't be altered depending on the choice you've made in WTC with Taka. I can easily imagine a swap between Black and White Kyurem for example. Additionally, seeing her sending stolen Pokemon to battle would make sense, and it would not surprise me if she came to steal Nostra since Doom Desire looks dangerously overpowered in the New World Field.

1 hour ago, doombotmecha said:

I wonder what a Pulse-Hydreigon would look like. Or perhaps even a pulse legendary...

Maybe she will get ARC-Pulse? What about fighting her twice in E19? (One with ARC-Pulse and other with her team)

Edit: This with no resting between the two battles (Just like gauntlet battle Luna and Serra/Radomus)

Edited by Destrakon

All of the below would naturally come with perfect IVs and EV spreads.

Hydreigon (confirmed)

Toxapex (not as strong as the megas, but having a pivot would make for a more balanced team than just 6 pseudo-legendaries in a row)

Darkrai (because thematic, that's why. Also Dark Void + New World field 😞)

Naganadel (seems the most appropriate of the UBs with Necrozma)

Black/White Kyurem (depending on which path taken)

Pulse-Arc (either before, as part of, or after a 6-on-6 battle)

Hoopa (only pokemon able to keep up with Lin's merciless trolling)

Tyranitar (POWAH)

Necrozma (who doesn't want to give Necrozma a cuddle?)

Deoxys (because Lin's pretty 'other' after all)

Other really weird possibilities:

MC's starter/own pokemon

MC's items/bag

Lin taking part in combat personally

In terms of Ub's, would put Pheromosa instead. I like the idea of having Deoxys, which is know to arrive in an Meteor, which clear underneath of Reborn. And, finally, I'll put Rayquaza isntead of Necrozma, of course, this is because is my opinion, Deoxys and Rayquaza seems to be rivals, so why not for Lin to having both? Also, Rayquaza has the color-theme as Lin.