I missed what was said after a battle and I don't want to go back before said save

ZappoNinja

This has to do with doing the new quests in Gearen City after it's fixed up and changed and the battle that you can go do after you're done with them all.

Spoiler

So basically I battled Aya, and scrolled past what she said a little too fast before taking in what she was talking about like an idiot and like how I always do with everything important, anyway, she said something about some parks and recreation thing contacting them via some probably robot sent voicemail or something and said something about me being able to possibly visit someday? Was she talking about how I might go visit the Reborn region someday or something? Cause I'm confused. Or is there more stuff to do? Honestly would be less of a hassle to just go back and re-fight her but I'm just not prepared to fight her whatsoever. Beating her was a miracle considering my team. Anyway if anyone could help then thanks and if not guess I'm fighting her again.

She just said that the people in the Parks and Recreation center finally respond but in voicemail which is illegal according to Jan so she tell us to get ready to visit the place and investigate it just like the Devon Corp in Reborn.But we cannot do that yet so we must wait for V12 to continue the sidequest.

• Like 1