What's your favorite pokemon/s in your least favorite type?

LukeAtThat

I would say, Rock, Grass, Ice, poison. Leavanny, Sceptile, and Torterra are my favorite grass type lawl, while Rock type I would say Lycanroc is my only favorite. for Ice type that goes to Froslass and Weavile tho. Lastly Drapion and Crobat are my two favorite poison type mon

??? is my least fav type. I mean why does it even exist. Arceus is my fav. or was.

Seriously, I hate Flying types even tho I loooove birds. God knows why that is. But, I totally love Togekiss, Braviary and Dragonite.

My least favorite types are Normal, Fighting, Fairy, and Grass. My favorite Normal is Exploud (for kinda being its own element with sound moves), my favorite fighting is Lucario because it's the only non-legendary fighting-steel, favorite fairy is Mawile because of its kickass mega (and being fairy/steel), and my favorite grass is probably Decidueye right now, just because I like its design.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Relinquished

I don't like bugs much and i never used any. At least, past starting areas. Ever since gen 1. I really like Volcarona, though, which is a powerhouse, too:

637Volcarona.png

I don't know if that counts, because Fire type, is one of my favorites (ever since gen 1 at that, too)!

I also used to not like the Fighting type much, not in the least bit, since they had numerous weaknesses and crappy defenses. Now, though, that they got rounded up and an edge against all of the threats (rock moves against flying types, dark/priority moves against psychic types etc), i think i might give them a chance. I don't know if that counts either, since it is not a normal one, but this is my favorite Fighter:

mega_mewtwo_x.png

Least favorite are water (way too many garbage mons in that one) and normal because they're pretty bland and not too useful which I guess makes sense, but still...

Blastoise, Swampert, Oshawott, Jellicent, and Kyogre are water types that I absolutely adore though

and Arceus, Meloetta, Eevee, and......... Dodrio, I guess, are awesome normal types.

I guess when those two types are the easiest to make pokemon for, logic follows that there's gonna be quite a few uglies mixed in with em.

I admit I am not a fan of Poison and Steel as types at all. However, I do still hold quite a liking to a few specific Pokemon: Crobat for Poison and Skarmory (And Scizor, but purely not in single-player) for Steel.