Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Roggenrola

TommySmiles

Question

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, TommySmiles said:

I'm not sure where to be posting this, but I accidentally wonder traded my Roggenrola and was wondering if anyone had a spare for the Z-ring quest. In game name for trade would be "Smiley", if anyone can help please do. Thanks.

Give me a second and I'll trade you one, in future reference to answer your question a thread asking for a trade or battle goes into online play

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TommySmiles said:

I'm not sure where to be posting this, but I accidentally wonder traded my Roggenrola and was wondering if anyone had a spare for the Z-ring quest. In game name for trade would be "Smiley", if anyone can help please do. Thanks.

Unfortanately, it should be the same Roggenrola (same originaI trainer) in order to give it to the guy who asked for it. But, maybe someone has a apare one to trade it. Maybe @Starry Knight have one.

EDIT: Welp, she's here. So fast. lol

Edited by Destrakon
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TommySmiles said:

Alright thank you, and in the future I will post in there, I'm a bit new to this.

Alright grabbed one please don't trade me anything of value it will be deleted (it's the right one so don't worry about that)

@TommySmiles might have to resend the request, it seems to be stuck

@TommySmiles resending request or did you recieve it cause soetimes it glitches

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

Unfortanately, it should be the same Roggenrola (same originaI trainer) in order to give it to the guy who asked for it. But, maybe someone has a apare one to trade it. Maybe @Starry Knight have one.

EDIT: Welp, she's here. So fast. lol

I was here first

1 minute ago, TommySmiles said:

What happened, we sat there for like 5 min and the trade never went through?

Yeah it happens from time to time don't worry about it