Hullo Humans!

ThatOneWeirdHuman

I have no idea who you are, or what you want....

But I decided to join these forums and I will hunt you down....and show you my edit of a gym leader!! 😄

I halfway Todoroki'ed her and obviously either have way too much time on my hands or like BNHA too much and welp the prior is usually out of the question.

Spoiler

Which means I like BNHA too much. Sorry. I really want to Halloweenify Reborn for some reason even though it's literally the end of January. If I even get it done, I won't throw it all up there without admin permission I just wanna show everyone my weird edit and probably screw up my whole game because of some sprites.

trainer020.png.9a5751d77a53b5553c4ed7f5951d3cfb.png

Anyways that aside I really just wanted to check out the forums in their full capacity whilst being a university student, that is, whenever I've finished homework and classes (which is hopefully by Sundays, but I don't know it's like the second or third week here so I'll see).

Edited by ThatOneWeirdHuman
Literally. Just changed a few words because while I actually decided to register after playing a bit maybe others haven't and I don't want to ruin that and REALLY should have thought about that before making my very first post.
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums~ and I see you got a nice sprite going there :3

Also thanks for the consideration (judging from your edit hehe), but most of us have already played the game and spoilers are mainly applicable to new episode content whenever that comes out 😛