From the other side

airnflo

Hi everybody, I'am Florian, how are you ?

To be simple, I am 25 years old, I am french and I live in Italy. I work for an environmental organization based in Roma. English is not my mother language so please to forgive me for my future mistakes (you can laugh about me or correct me, your choice !). I am a social and smiling person so we can talk when you want.

I started to play at this game some years ago, episode 15 I think so a long time ago now. I am fan of video games (FF, Dragon Age, Assassin's creed, The Elder Scrolls, Tales of, amongst many other) and of course pokemon. It's probably the same for many people in this forum.

Moreover, one of my hobby is to learn new language so I am trying to learn Spanish and of course living in Italy, I learn Italian all the time. I am not fluent in English but I struggle against my french pronunciation everyday ahaha

I don't have time anymore to play to a lot of video games but I often come to see the project progress and go on my game.
I always dreamed about a serious pokemon game, more for the adults with a big and deep story. It's the case with Reborn and I like that many topics are treated (sexuality, gender, death and suicide, terrorism, ecologic crisis, animal cause, slavery...) in a big story with many characters and links between them. I don't want to forget the strategic aspect (especially the fields, I love them),it's hard but it's good. Win all these battles with my six pokemon (always the same) was not simple but the feeling is better at the end.

Here a little part of my life

I hope my presentation is clear but don't hesitate if you have any questions

• Like 2

Welcome! 🙂 I’m newer to Reborn, as I started playing in E17, but I love it for the same reasons you do. I’m also very interested in languages, but I currently only know Portuguese (my native language) and English.

Good luck with Spanish, you have an advantage as French, Spanish and Italian are all Romance languages, so they have many similarities. Also, don’t worry about mistakes, you’ll improve with time and practice.

• Like 1

Thank you Destrakon, so far but so close in the same time ahah Nice to meet you 

Thank you too Mayflower86 

You know, my Mother is Portuguese so one Day I will learn portuguese

For now, I need to work to improve all these languages ahaha good luck to you too