Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Z bracelet?

Derpierknight

Question

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Derpierknight said:

i wanted to ask where/when you get the Z bracelet. because i snooped around in spinel town and found an eevium-Z. so naturally i started looking around for the bracelet. didn't find it. anyone knowing? (note. i don't care for spoilers. would love an answer)

There's a series of side-quest in order to obtain it. Talk to DJ Arc at Grand Hall, you should understand from that on.

6 minutes ago, Derpierknight said:

i wanted to ask where/when you get the Z bracelet. because i snooped around in spinel town and found an eevium-Z. so naturally i started looking around for the bracelet. didn't find it. anyone knowing? (note. i don't care for spoilers. would love an answer)

You are gonna need to have bought all the 7th street pokemon from the dealer (and pray you didnt evolve or trade away or discard any of them as certain ones are needed), after you obtain Titania's badge you will find DJ Arc in Grand Hall who will ask you to reunite 5 trainers with 5 of those black market pokemon, he will tell you what he knows about where to find them then you go from there.

Just now, Derpierknight said:

second question to that. any shortcut from chrysolia forest/the train tracks to the grand hall? it's a pain to do the long run

Use Fly. But, before that, how many badges you have? I guess in order to obtain it. you must have 17 Badges.. I don't really remember, but it's a later game item.

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

You are gonna need to have bought all the 7th street pokemon from the dealer (and pray you didnt evolve or trade away or discard any of them as certain ones are needed), after you obtain Titania's badge you will find DJ Arc in Grand Hall who will ask you to reunite 5 trainers with 5 of those black market pokemon, he will tell you what he knows about where to find them then you go from there.

Clear enough. Sorry for not being clear.

Just now, Destrakon said:

Use Fly. But, before that, how many badges you have? I guess in order to obtain it. you must have 17 Badges.. I don't really remember, but it's a later game item.

The badge count needed is 15 specifically and of course as mentioned needing to have bought out all the 7th street pokemon.