V12 Theory

Chrixai

So at the end of V11, all seemed to be lost at the Grand Dream Ball and it seems we may lose Erin. How sad. 

Spoiler

SIKE. YOU THINK I HATE ERIN? THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE. ERIN IS MY BAE AND I’M HANDS DOWN IN LOVE WITH HER! DON’T LET HER GO JAN I’M BEGGING YOU! 😭 But no really I think we are all forgetting something very important. Allen and Alice remember them? I sure do. The puppet master explained to us and Aelita how he had to get them out of the unknown dimension, saying they may be useful later. And idk about y’all, BUUUUUT later is coming people. And my theory on both Allen and Alice, Incase no one noticed and I legit laughed my ass off 😭😭😂😂, they have absolutely NO common sense. Lmao they literally ate frozen food at Rhodea/Sandra’s house saying she had food for months and Allen and Alice ate ALL of it and let a belch SO big it blew people away (exaggerating, but you get the idea). But in all seriousness, maybe Allen and Alice have a special power so, Erin and them may actually survive v12. Either the A twins, or Erin may have a special power. Erin is still a candidate for one of the light proficiencies, as she explained how she has no parents until Souta adopted her, so I’m betting my virtual money on these 3 that they may come through in the future! Don’t lose hope people! Hope appears in the most frustrating ways! But no really I believe Erin and the A twins will survive! I believe in you Jan-Sempai! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Death of one ,birth of another

Cassandra mentioned Lisbeth Madelis' sister.

What do you think?

Hmm I didn’t think of that tbh 🤔 Sounds like a possibility. Or maybe another character who we may have forgotten of.

10 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Death of one ,birth of another

Cassandra mentioned Lisbeth Madelis' sister.

What do you think?

Spoiler

I’m pretty sure Cassandra made it ambiguous whether she was dead or not:

”They are Lisbeth’s favourite colours.”

They could simply be estranged or Lisbeth could be incapacitated, but we don’t know anything about her at this point.

Another interesting thing about Madelis and Cassandra is that they might have been friends with Matthew (Venam’s father). 

“Maddie told me that this was a terrible idea, and Cas told me they’d just break(...)

The lab was completely on fire. Jenner, Maddie and Cas were still there.” (Matthew’s diary)

We  know that Jenner survived and joined Xen, so the same might have happened to them. Maddie is probably Madelis’ original name ( or a nickname) , as her current one is a combination of hers and Lisbeth’s.

I don’t know who V12’s title could be about, but Erin is certainly one of the lights.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mayflower896 said:
  Hide contents

I’m pretty sure Cassandra made it ambiguous whether she was dead or not:

”They are Lisbeth’s favourite colours.”

They could simply be estranged or Lisbeth could be incapacitated, but we don’t know anything about her at this point.

Another interesting thing about Madelis and Cassandra is that they might have been friends with Matthew (Venam’s father). 

“Maddie told me that this was a terrible idea, and Cas told me they’d just break(...)

The lab was completely on fire. Jenner, Maddie and Cas were still there.” (Matthew’s diary)

We  know that Jenner survived and joined Xen, so the same might have happened to them. Maddie is probably Madelis’ original name ( or a nickname) , as her current one is a combination of hers and Lisbeth’s.

I don’t know who V12’s title could be about, but Erin is certainly one of the lights.

Yes. it's true that Erin is strongly considered to one of the lights. I think that Erin might have special powers,  an interceptor or  be saved by a mystery character that we don't know yet.

8 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Yes. it's true that Erin is strongly considered to one of the lights. I think that Erin might have special powers,  an interceptor or  be saved by a mystery character that we don't know yet.

This is true. Anything can happen at this point. Who knows? Maybe Erin and the A twins do survive, but Cassandra lives(gross kill her please 🙏). Because another theory may have popped up in my head that SHE might be one of the dark proficiencies, the one of greed. Seeing how she only cares for herself, only wanting to make GDC even more beautiful whenever something bad happens to the outside of the city. Flora even said(as much as I strongly dislike her right now) she’s greedy, talking to her is like talking to a brick wall and how she’s corrupt. She even thought she was behind the stone phenomenon(Close Flora, but on the right track, right about her being team Xen though). One more evidence about her being one the dark proficiencies, if you finish “missing mother” side quests Sasha’s mother(forgot her name) mention how the new mayor of GDC notably Cassandra, is very adamant on how she runs things hinting how corrupt and greedy she is. Soo yeah another one of V12 theories. Not exactly on point with Erin or the A twins, but still a close theory I guess.

3 hours ago, Xurai said:

This is true. Anything can happen at this point. Who knows? Maybe Erin and the A twins do survive, but Cassandra lives(gross kill her please 🙏). Because another theory may have popped up in my head that SHE might be one of the dark proficiencies, the one of greed. Seeing how she only cares for herself, only wanting to make GDC even more beautiful whenever something bad happens to the outside of the city. Flora even said(as much as I strongly dislike her right now) she’s greedy, talking to her is like talking to a brick wall and how she’s corrupt. She even thought she was behind the stone phenomenon(Close Flora, but on the right track, right about her being team Xen though). One more evidence about her being one the dark proficiencies, if you finish “missing mother” side quests Sasha’s mother(forgot her name) mention how the new mayor of GDC notably Cassandra, is very adamant on how she runs things hinting how corrupt and greedy she is. Soo yeah another one of V12 theories. Not exactly on point with Erin or the A twins, but still a close theory I guess.

True.