Specter Keta

darkwaters33

Any suggestions on how to beat him? His team is a little ridiculous in my opinion with a gallade, donphan, ninetales and laparas. Is there a pokemon available that does really well against his team? The ninetales actually isnt a problem because of my lycanroc. I have spritzee for his gallade, however with the holy field im not even sure spritzee would work with the attack power on gallade. So any help wold be greatly appreciated. Thank you  

55 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Which ones are the most problematic?

His lapras, and gallade. I can get his donpahn out of the way because its the first one he uses but i start of with goldeen who is basically useless. Its water pulse attack does like a quarter of his health in damage so something better would be helpful also 

For Donphan you can get Budew in Gearen Park, and with some effort and walking make it into Roselia, her Giga Drain (on 25) usually can deal with him on regular basis without breaking a sweat. 

For Gallade, Flying or Fairy are equally viable for it. For the Pokemon, Natu -> Xatu from the Amethys cave works pretty well, although i think his Gallade have a rock move, not sure. You can also catch Dedenne on route 2, which is Electric-Fairy and can help you deal with both. Another way is to cripple Gallade in any way: Nuzzle on Pachirisu or Dedenne is a guaranteed paralisys, which lowers his speed and he can skip turns entirely. You can also burn him, which is equally effective and lowers his phys attack, or even poison. 

As for Lapras, for me Nuzzle + Force Palm from Meditite with Pure Power ability worked. You can even get him to level 28 with Rare Candy, i think you can find 3 at this point, and get him a High Jump Kick for annihilating power. 

There are other options of course, you can find a pokemon with a buff, cripple someone less threatening and setup on him. 

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

For Donphan you can get Budew in Gearen Park, and with some effort and walking make it into Roselia, her Giga Drain (on 25) usually can deal with him on regular basis without breaking a sweat. 

For Gallade, Flying or Fairy are equally viable for it. For the Pokemon, Natu -> Xatu from the Amethys cave works pretty well, although i think his Gallade have a rock move, not sure. You can also catch Dedenne on route 2, which is Electric-Fairy and can help you deal with both. Another way is to cripple Gallade in any way: Nuzzle on Pachirisu or Dedenne is a guaranteed paralisys, which lowers his speed and he can skip turns entirely. You can also burn him, which is equally effective and lowers his phys attack, or even poison. 

As for Lapras, for me Nuzzle + Force Palm from Meditite with Pure Power ability worked. You can even get him to level 28 with Rare Candy, i think you can find 3 at this point, and get him a High Jump Kick for annihilating power. 

There are other options of course, you can find a pokemon with a buff, cripple someone less threatening and setup on him. 

Thank you, ill probably use a dedenne and meditite combo 

5 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

Any suggestions on how to beat him? His team is a little ridiculous in my opinion with a gallade, donphan, ninetales and laparas. Is there a pokemon available that does really well against his team? The ninetales actually isnt a problem because of my lycanroc. I have spritzee for his gallade, however with the holy field im not even sure spritzee would work with the attack power on gallade. So any help wold be greatly appreciated. Thank you  

I'd tried something, much like a Stall. I'd bring down Gallade with Solrock., Rain Daince with Lumineon, boosting Frogadier Water Pulse, managed to defeat Ninetails. As for Lucario, I used Attrack with Luminen on it. making it unable to move, As fof Lapras, Lycanroc did the work.