Finally i can start the game! (Starter Pokemon luck)

Adama

ONWXyeb.png

Took around 2-3h. Still shaking haha.

Actually aimed for a decent shiny or great normal one. But that will do too 😮

Since its my first time with the Rejuvenation/Reborn, whats a good moveset for this game, anything i need to consider?

Probably using physical attacks aswell later, like Gunk Shot (thats why im actually happy he isnt -Att).

Just now, Adama said:

ONWXyeb.png

Took around 2-3h. Still shaking haha.

Actually aimed for a decent shiny or great normal one. But that will do too 😮

Since its my first time with the Rejuvenation/Reborn, whats a good moveset for this game, anything i need to consider?

Probably using physical attacks aswell later, like Gunk Shot (thats why im actually happy he isnt -Att).

Wow, seems similar to mine, which is now a Greninja. lol. 

Welp, I can surely advice you for this, As of V11, mine has used many moves.. But tell ya anyways, of course somes are a later game: I don't remember quietly as Froakie, but as Frogadier it was this: Water Pulse, Round, Cut/Rock Smash, Quick Attack.

As a Greninja V11: Water Shuriken, Slash and Burn, Acrobatics/Feint Attack, Blizzard/Surf. and many other like Rock Smash, Extrasensory, Aerial ace, Cut, Smack Down ..

Damn, good job! Really neat looking Froakie.

Given the EVs you got, i suggest going for a Special Sweeper.

But Greninja is ridiculously good with Protean, so you could go with a mixed choice scarf set (that uses both physical and special), even though you won't be able to get the full potential out of the build (the Attack EVs are not very good on your mon)... Lots of possibilities!

Congrats anyways.

In early game smack down Is pretty Dope, giving You resistance to normal type moves. Normal Is a great typing against ghosts (Sorry narcissa lol), and later on playing with extrasensory and night slash/ dark pulse Is pretty fun. After this, Destrakon's suggestions are correct 💪

I would definitely recommend making a SpA Greninja with your IV spread.

Although this isn't for early game, this is how I run my Greninja:

Timid

Protean

Extra Sensory - coverage 

Hydro Pump - raw power move

Grass Knot - Killing off huge, heavy rock types. 

Dark Pulse - deal with pesky psychic types

+ All STAB

You dont really have to worry about the nature, since later in game you'll be able to change it