team changes

Futuristic

Well Charizard without megas Is actually pretty frail. I'd definitely suggest blaziken since It would be a great answer to steel types (and Also hits damn hard), intimidate arcanine/incineroar or a nice magmortar.

As for the rest I don't really like spiritomb or licanrock but that's Just for personal reasons, overall it's a pretty balanced team 🙂

20 minutes ago, Blontary said:

Well Charizard without megas Is actually pretty frail. I'd definitely suggest blaziken since It would be a great answer to steel types (and Also hits damn hard), intimidate arcanine/incineroar or a nice magmortar.

As for the rest I don't really like spiritomb or licanrock but that's Just for personal reasons, overall it's a pretty balanced team 🙂

thanks a lot

Aside from Charizard being super frail, it takes 1/2 from Stealth Rocks and is quad weak to rock. Without a mega, it's decent at best. Perhaps place it with a bulkier fire type that can still hit hard? Just until you can get the mega stone for Charizard. I don't know if Torchic is available as of V11, but there's plenty of good fire types that could fill in the gap.