*Spoilers* - What is the outcome of decision making for episode 11.

Rainlove

Spoiler

Finally had some time to finish episode 11, and OMG what a beautiful episode! Thank you for spoiling us Jan ❤️

Now let's talk about the end of the episode. It looks like Flora went ahead and exploded everyone at the ball. Erin was there, and during her last moments, she was talking about how she refused to die, but the episode ended right away. I'm really trying my best to finish Rejuvenation with the least amounts of deaths as possible. I just don't want to see other characters die, and at the same time, I don't think I can repeat my run again. Thinking of facing Angie all over again just gives me chills <<<<*Get it?...Chillss?...Ice?* 

Anyway, I'm guessing the outcome of my run is because I didn't snitch on Flora, and the same time, I didn't join Bladestar. Also, when I met Erin for the first time, I tagged along with her at the cave. Was my ending a bad ending? What are other endings available?

btw, I froze for several minutes when Amanda told Melia she was supposed to be dead. This game is probably the best Pokemon game i have ever played.

32 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Finally had some time to finish episode 11, and OMG what a beautiful episode! Thank you for spoiling us Jan ❤️

Now let's talk about the end of the episode. It looks like Flora went ahead and exploded everyone at the ball. Erin was there, and during her last moments, she was talking about how she refused to die, but the episode ended right away. I'm really trying my best to finish Rejuvenation with the least amounts of deaths as possible. I just don't want to see other characters die, and at the same time, I don't think I can repeat my run again. Thinking of facing Angie all over again just gives me chills <<<<*Get it?...Chillss?...Ice?* 

Anyway, I'm guessing the outcome of my run is because I didn't snitch on Flora, and the same time, I didn't join Bladestar. Also, when I met Erin for the first time, I tagged along with her at the cave. Was my ending a bad ending? What are other endings available?

btw, I froze for several minutes when Amanda told Melia she was supposed to be dead. This game is probably the best Pokemon game i have ever played.

Spoiler

not sure if snitching had anything to do with it since i snitched on her and got the same ending

1 hour ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Reveal hidden contents

not sure if snitching had anything to do with it since i snitched on her and got the same ending

Spoiler

From what I've heard the only major difference thus far is that Florin dies if you snitch to Cassandra. The bomb goes off either way.

35 minutes ago, krim said:
  Hide contents

From what I've heard the only major difference thus far is that Florin dies if you snitch to Cassandra. The bomb goes off either way.

Spoiler

In my run, Florin disappears and no where to be found.