Starter trade

Tina

Seems like there is a quest in reborn now where a npc asks you for starter eggs to donate. 

I would like to try completing this quest. Actually I have all starters except incineroar and chespin right now. 

I actually have most of the pokemon obtainable in game by now to trade also ...  

52 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Rowlet is in teknite ridge, Litten is a reward forturning in the job requests or right by the rock climb spot in argate city as a trade for Stantler or Ledian not 1005 sure which, Popplio is the old oshawott event underwater coral lighthouse

I didnt buy affordable housing, i bought the bulbasur-island and now i cant buy anything anymore. I cant access agate city either. 

Still need incineroar and chespin. 

17 minutes ago, Tina said:

I didnt buy affordable housing, i bought the bulbasur-island and now i cant buy anything anymore. I cant access agate city either. 

Still need incineroar and chespin. 

Ah, by the end of the current content you should be able to get the other two, which application are missing though?

3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

After beating Amaria the water gym leader you get rock climb also after beating Amaria you can chose a second renovation project

image.png.3cbf74facdae76201bd228d3de1b939f.pngBut I beat her. Maybe there is a problem with my save file after switching versions? It says new badge is required. 

5 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

head past the waterfall hug the upper area there's a rock climb spot there after climbing a set of stairs Hardy will show up and give you it

what waterfall? 

13 minutes ago, Tina said:

what waterfall? 

do you know where Ame's absol is caught on rt 4, there's a little pond with 

Ame's Absol event

<Calceleon City   image.png.f3bc2db0a161e055208a638dc71d4671.png  >These stairs take you to rock climb space

Spoiler

Screenshot_10.png.0fa4f27a11745da2e16ab5838200b294.png

16 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

do you know where Ame's absol is caught on rt 4, there's a little pond with 

Ame's Absol event

<Calceleon City   image.png.f3bc2db0a161e055208a638dc71d4671.png  >These stairs take you to rock climb space

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_10.png.0fa4f27a11745da2e16ab5838200b294.png

Found it. The battles in factory were hell, I lost 20 times first battle....  I got litten. How do I get chespin?