Looking for 2 link stones and a dubious disk,please

Andrew1010

Are you sure they aren't spawning,they should after you exited the forest,walked 256(i think) and then rentered the forest to the place where you put the honey

And I'm assuming you want a porygon-z,if you want i can just trade you one,instead of trading you 2 link stones and a dubious disk

Also,I dont think the dubious disk is only available at the obsidia DP,im pretty sure you can find it in the wild(not sure where tho),same goes whith the link stones

Edited by Goldmedalcoach

36 minutes ago, Goldmedalcoach said:

Are you sure they aren't spawning,they should after you exited the forest,walked 256(i think) and then rentered the forest to the place where you put the honey

And I'm assuming you want a porygon-z,if you want i can just trade you one,instead of trading you 2 link stones and a dubious disk

Also,I dont think the dubious disk is only available at the obsidia DP,im pretty sure you can find it in the wild(not sure where tho),same goes whith the link stones

I would be grateful

48 minutes ago, Proxima said:

What do you mean heracross and pinsir do not spawn? Have you lathered honey on the trees, waited a bit, and walked (I usually walk to the centre where the scientist was and back)? If it doesnt work, post it in the troubleshooting forum...

Ok,thanks