Character Theory

PrimeMaster

Spoiler

Is Vitus really Sirius?? Why is Geara with them if they fall on the chasm?? Is Vitus the first man with Nyiemera  or is it us the Interceptor?? Maybe the one with the sword( defends nyiemera from us i forgot her name) is madam x lol?? I got so many questions in my mind lol. Who is the kid on our memory gaps??

Spoiler

It is unlikely for Vitus not to be Sirius considering the video as it would be a waste if that wasn't the case. Also Vitus said he found Geara alone I believe so it's likely he was separated from his parents whenever his parents also got separated with him in the chasm and he got to a point where he was close-ish to the exit on accident to be "saved" by Vitus/Sirius and he just simply felt like getting him as it would be easier to control someone like that. I don't know what you mean by "Is Vitus the first man with Nyiemera  or is it us the Interceptor??" but if you're saying we were the first man I don't think so as Nymiera would likely regard us as bad though considering she refers to us as like "Aldrest" or "Adrest", whatever she says, it's likely some other unsolved mystery of our character's unknown backstory. I don't know what the next thing you said means and the kid in the memory gaps will most certainly be answered soon enough. Probably in a version or two.

8 minutes ago, ZappoNinja said:
  Hide contents

It is unlikely for Vitus not to be Sirius considering the video as it would be a waste if that wasn't the case. Also Vitus said he found Geara alone I believe so it's likely he was separated from his parents whenever his parents also got separated with him in the chasm and he got to a point where he was close-ish to the exit on accident to be "saved" by Vitus/Sirius and he just simply felt like getting him as it would be easier to control someone like that. I don't know what you mean by "Is Vitus the first man with Nyiemera  or is it us the Interceptor??" but if you're saying we were the first man I don't think so as Nymiera would likely regard us as bad though considering she refers to us as like "Aldrest" or "Adrest", whatever she says, it's likely some other unsolved mystery of our character's unknown backstory. I don't know what the next thing you said means and the kid in the memory gaps will most certainly be answered soon enough. Probably in a version or two.

Spoiler

But ain't geara just been born when they fall? 

xxxx

You remember the girl with the sword? the one blakeory kisses? I thought she was madam x lol

Edited by PrimeMaster

Spoiler

Geara was born when his parents were travelling around in the void and then at some point he and his parents got separated from each other.

And oh, them, I mean they might be but considering the sidequest in Amethyst cave I think Madame X might be an artificial human. Cause like why else would it make an incomplete vessel that looks like Madame X? Also in the bad ending it appears as if Madame X left their armor behind or was like erased from existence. Something like that, dunno. 

2 hours ago, PrimeMaster said:
  Hide contents

But ain't geara just been born when they fall? 

xxxx

You remember the girl with the sword? the one blakeory kisses? I thought she was madam x lol

Spoiler

My theory about Hazuki (Blakeory’s girlfriend) is that she’s Saki’s grandmother/mother.