Help me with my Main Team

PrimeMaster

I needed a sixth member on my main play through even tho I'm finished with v11. Can you please help me? or suggest me a better teamate lol

Capture2.PNG.67586e5a47c8dd3a056614d313d50d66.PNG

Gengar Modest Item: Toxic Plate (Saved me many times especially with Gardevoir lol)

(Cursed body I wish levitate was back)

SA: 252

SPD:252

Shadow Ball

Sludge Bomb

Energy Ball

Destiny Bond

Noivern Modest Item: Draco Plate (Lol he stayed from the start and battled well and soloed Sota)

Frisk (I used this for farming items hahaha)

SA:252

Hurricane

Dragon Pulse

Fly

Boomburst

Prime(Primarina) Modest Item: Leftovers (My trusty buddy)

Torrent

SA:252

SD:252

Sparkling Aria

Psychic

Moon Blast

Energy Ball

Cremini(Breloom) Jolly Item (Kings Rock) (Revenge Killer and Spore Set up my man)

Technician( Where's mah bullet seed)

A:252

Mach Punch

Seed Bomb

Spore

Rock Slide

Steelix (I recently add it instead of mamoswine lol even tho they are adamant I like steelix more) Adamant Item: Wide Lens

Rock Head

A:115

D:252

HP:137

Double Edge

Iron Tail

Stone Edge

Curse

Edited by PrimeMaster

I myself would suggest some fire type to add to your team as you're good on grass and all your team seems to be good on taking down water/flying types making electric a little useless to add to the team. Houndoom could be a good option as it also adds dark to your team but that adds the weakness against the fairy type, fighting type, and one other maybe that I forgot. If you don't want a Pokemon with those weaknesses and just the weaknesses of a fire type perhaps Magmortar? If you got a Magby lying around somewhere or haven't gotten the Magby egg in Gearen yet then you could train up them. You're able to trade 10 fire type Pokemon in in the power plant in west gearen for a Magmarizer so that wouldn't be an issue as you could just take a trip to Terajuma and get fire types at the volcano there. The Pokemon you choose is up to you but fire seems the most helpful to add.

11 minutes ago, ZappoNinja said:

I myself would suggest some fire type to add to your team as you're good on grass and all your team seems to be good on taking down water/flying types making electric a little useless to add to the team. Houndoom could be a good option as it also adds dark to your team but that adds the weakness against the fairy type, fighting type, and one other maybe that I forgot. If you don't want a Pokemon with those weaknesses and just the weaknesses of a fire type perhaps Magmortar? If you got a Magby lying around somewhere or haven't gotten the Magby egg in Gearen yet then you could train up them. You're able to trade 10 fire type Pokemon in in the power plant in west gearen for a Magmarizer so that wouldn't be an issue as you could just take a trip to Terajuma and get fire types at the volcano there. The Pokemon you choose is up to you but fire seems the most helpful to add.

Houndoom or Incineroar?? And btw XD I pick elekid(it's shiny tho) from the the xen back up lab so I don't have magby