Railnet Help

darkwaters33

So im not having a problem with the railnet puzzle, that was easy. What I am having a problem with is the puzzle to unlock the door on the far left to get to the dusk stone. I believe ive tried pretty much every combo, ive followed the path from the car to that door and connected  the path to that door but still cant get it open so if someone could expalin how to open that door that would be awesome. Thanks!

13 minutes ago, darkwaters33 said:

So im not having a problem with the railnet puzzle, that was easy. What I am having a problem with is the puzzle to unlock the door on the far left to get to the dusk stone. I believe ive tried pretty much every combo, ive followed the path from the car to that door and connected  the path to that door but still cant get it open so if someone could expalin how to open that door that would be awesome. Thanks!

Hi there-- you actually don't unlock it from the tracks, you need to Rock Smash into a loose wall nearby the door and then you can make it past the door. :]