No audio is ever played

Ocho

So this happened after my computer froze for like half an hour tho im not sure if that's the cause. The game won't play any audio. 
All the audio files are working and where they're supposed to be. I've checked most of my backup save files and nothing, tho here it's the file anyway just in case you can do something about it Game.rxdata

Please help me.

EDIT: I've also tried to redownload both the main file and the patch files, to no avail. 

Edited by DeathBoo

2 hours ago, DeathBoo said:

So this happened after my computer froze for like half an hour tho im not sure if that's the cause. The game won't play any audio. 
All the audio files are working and where they're supposed to be. I've checked most of my backup save files and nothing, tho here it's the file anyway just in case you can do something about it Game.rxdata

Please help me.

I loaded your save and the audio seems to be working normally on my end. Try pressing F1 while the game is open, a little window will pop up. Make sure Play BGM and BGS boxed are ticked

image.png.2077cf16b4511faeba8d39720bac0659.png

5 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

I loaded your save and the audio seems to be working normally on my end. Try pressing F1 while the game is open, a little window will pop up. Make sure Play BGM and BGS boxed are ticked

image.png.2077cf16b4511faeba8d39720bac0659.png

Sorry for being late. I just checked it and I did have it ticked.

On 1/20/2019 at 3:44 AM, DeathBoo said:

Sorry for being late. I just checked it and I did have it ticked.

Does this only happen with Rejuvenation or is it affecting other fangames/stuff in general.

4 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Does this only happen with Rejuvenation or is it affecting other fangames/stuff in general.

just tested it and it happens exclusively with rejuvenation. I've tested with Reborn and even Uranium which I haven't opened in a long time and they are fine.

16 hours ago, DeathBoo said:

just tested it and it happens exclusively with rejuvenation. I've tested with Reborn and even Uranium which I haven't opened in a long time and they are fine.

So you have redownloaded the game, there's no way the audio files arent in their place, the music is enabled and it's not an external problem but when I open your file music plays as normal. Maybe the volume in configuration is set to 0? But that doesnt make a lot of sense either, because in that case the file you posted should have the volume set to 0 as well. I'm sorry but I have no idea.