Broken quests

Ulti

I've encountered a couple of problems with the current update of Rejuvenation.

Firstly,  and most importantly, I'm finding it impossible to complete the quest for Shadow Beldum.

One of the card key shards i need is said to be in bladestar's lair. Which, after looking around seems to be now in the cave system that utilizes the darchlight mirror. 

Unfortunately,  all the guides and videos i find pertaining to this seem to have a version of the cave prior to version 10/11.   

Can someone please tell me where i can locate it? 

Secondly,  the forest reforestation quest is bugged. After accepting it and attempting to follow adrian, there are still guards blocking my way. 

I've reached the end point of the current update and don't really have much left to do. 

Help would be appreciated. 

9 hours ago, Ulti said:

I've encountered a couple of problems with the current update of Rejuvenation.

Firstly,  and most importantly, I'm finding it impossible to complete the quest for Shadow Beldum.

One of the card key shards i need is said to be in bladestar's lair. Which, after looking around seems to be now in the cave system that utilizes the darchlight mirror. 

Unfortunately,  all the guides and videos i find pertaining to this seem to have a version of the cave prior to version 10/11.   

Can someone please tell me where i can locate it? 

Secondly,  the forest reforestation quest is bugged. After accepting it and attempting to follow adrian, there are still guards blocking my way. 

I've reached the end point of the current update and don't really have much left to do. 

Help would be appreciated. 

yes the guards blocked me too. proceed from the wispy tower side to goldenwood forest. that works and the guards also go away.

• Thanks 1