The Royal Ball: Disney Castle Mafia (Day 3)

Bok Choi

1 hour ago, Alaris said:

ok, I guess that someone else was mulan they can just roleclaim and expose you

in the meantime

[unvote] nano

although now that the mafia knows your role, your odds of surviving past this night are slim...

So? I took a Mafia out

I have spilt the blood of the enemy on my sword, THEY WILL KNOW TRUE FURY TONIGHT AS WELL

In the meantime I have a suspicion

[ELIMINATE] BAZARO

Yeah, I doubt our Prince is suicidal unless he wants out of a wedding that bad. I think Baz made the jester comment because of the vote shifts or something. Seems really easy to die right now honestly, these votes shift like the wind. Tossing votes can pressure others, or make the tosser more suspicious. 

Cause when I do that the mafia kills me early

And there's no info to work with. If Nano's claim were fake, someone would have counterclaimed that, as I already said

So I don't have any particular suspect rn

And if you'd like to know, eric didn't visit anybody tonight. I hope he can confirm.

• Veterans

Counterclaiming with "i'm the real vigi" is about as suicidal as claiming vigi itself. I can't imagine the real vigi wouldn't immediately kill the fake vigi tonight and get it over with, since then they're also not revealing their presence to the mafia immediately, y'know? So I'm hoping that- despite your suggestion- they don't counterclaim.

One the one hand, that makes me a little more suspect of you.

On the other, perhaps you're prince charming and are just kind of apathetic about this.

7 hours ago, andracass said:

...so you're going to kill me just because I voted for you? That would make you more of a liability to town then anything else.

additionally, [Eliminate] Alaris

I actually have a different target in mind since it looks like you are voting just to pressure people and will change if info, though bazaro is more suspicious than Alaris right now asking about jester with this kind of set up

I like to see that one mafia is dead ^^ but i will trust Nano for that roleclaim, even if saying that you're the vigilante at the start of the game isn't good for us townies. Now i guess that the doctor will try to protect you every night (if there is a doctor) and probably mafia have already choose their next target, that's my opinion. 

I'm still not sure on who to vote for, anyway.

39 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I like to see that one mafia is dead ^^ but i will trust Nano for that roleclaim, even if saying that you're the vigilante at the start of the game isn't good for us townies. Now i guess that the doctor will try to protect you every night (if there is a doctor) and probably mafia have already choose their next target, that's my opinion. 

I'm still not sure on who to vote for, anyway.

I suggest voting bazaro, they are the most suspicious right now

I think Nano is genuine with his claim because he is just afraid of getting lynched early again, + its very normal in tos to claim right away when youre being voted. That said his tactic of you voted me youre mafia is not really accurate in this type of game. 

Jace voting for Bazaro with no actual explanation or anything seems odd, then again it's only d1 i guess.

15 minutes ago, Caimie said:

I think Nano is genuine with his claim because he is just afraid of getting lynched early again, + its very normal in tos to claim right away when youre being voted. That said his tactic of you voted me youre mafia is not really accurate in this type of game. 

Jace voting for Bazaro with no actual explanation or anything seems odd, then again it's only d1 i guess.

The votes are because bazaro asked about a jester, which is impossible in this list

I’d say more that it’s just highly improbable for a jester to exist. I think we’re having a whole voting issue over a suggestion that is pointless. And honestly, the doctor doesn’t even need to protect Nano, as long as the mafia thinks Nano is protected. If the doctor just hard covers Nano, the mafia get free killing range more or less and Nano might even help them out if he kills the wrong target. Just putting it out there. 

• Global Mods

Oops I kinda died irl. I wouldn't be so quick to hop on the gun for Baz. He seems genuine and I don't think he's mafia. In regards to Nano's claim, vig is a pretty important role. Since we only know the names of the roles and not what they exactly do (except for our own), it's easy to claim something so important. To be honest, reading Nano's comment would make me think he's a Granny type role, since his story kind of makes me think that he attacked the person who visited him... That being said, it'd be suicide to visit him if that were indeed the case. It's possible that any kind of role is in this setup, and on any faction. It's unlikely that a Fool would be in this game since it doesn't seem to fit Prince Charming (and definitely not The Fates since they're dead) and I doubt there'd be a mafia or town aligned Fool... but we shouldn't try to lynch people because they're trying to figure out roles. Town needs to band together after all.

Phase change in roughly 15 hours

Vote totals are as follows:

Bazaro: 2 votes

Alaris: 2 votes

12 out of 16 of you haven't voted, so do that 😠

Some of you haven't even posted, you know who you are.

In the event of a tie, all in the tie will be lynched. Vote carefully.

hi sorry i forgot to follow the thread

i think nano is genuine with his claim since he dies really early the past game

and im going to guess hes really good at tos

i dont really have anything to contribute for now

If Nano claims as the vigil he will either get killed by the mafia tonight if he speaks the truth or be killed by the vigil tonight if he's lying, I don't see the logic in voting him. Also where did the Bazaro suspicions come from? Both Nano and Jace voted for him without giving any reason why. Therefore:

[ELIMINATE] Jace

Sorry for not meeting post requirements and being late Bok 😞