The Royal Ball: Disney Castle Mafia (Day 3)

Bok Choi

Kiet is most likely silenced since he hasnt commented anything but has reacted to messages, with Kiet gone we really need to discuss since Kiet would probably have been leading this vote.

Drago claimed Aurora with no counter claim. This leads me to believe that Drago, Kiet and i are the remaining town members left, however, for all 3 of us to be town there would have to be 3 mafia members dead, or, the last third party has died.

If there are infact 2 mafia members, 1 third party & 2 town members left i would believe that Kiet is the thirdparty since he hasnt counter claimed drago. Im gonna trust that Amber has changed something in the role list, which would mean Drago, Kiet and myself are town. 

My vote stands on Bean.

@Dragoknight Thoughts?

Oooh my god. Kiet is definitly town since he has been silenced for 2/3 days now I think? I don't know what everyone else is but I swear I am not mafia. I don't really know how to defend myself, but I swear I am not mafia. I think I will also go with bean for now.

[Vote[ Bean

The Prince could feel it. it was over. There was no saving the ball now.

All he could do was save himself. He was ready to make his escape, standing near a trapdoor.

The remaining five party guests gathered, including the mysterious figure in the hood.

Two of them immediately pointed their fingers towards that figure, but the Prince knew better.

She was the one that has been helping him.

"Guards, take-" But before The Prince could finish his sentence, one of the guests drives a blade into her side, and she collapses to the ground.

His head catches fire. A second one removes her mask, revealing an older woman with a glare of steel.

"Oh come on, Mister not-so-Charming," The man with the fire for hair laughs. "You really thought you could defeat me? Hades? Your kingdom is MINE!" 

The remaining guest removes her mask, revealing a beautiful woman with blonde hair. "W-What do we do?" She clings to the Prince, scared. 

"We leave," he whispers. Grabbing her hand, he pulls her through a door in the wall, and before Hades has time to react, the Prince and the girl are running through the forest.

"What's your name?," The Prince asks. "I should get to know someone as resilient as you if we're to build a new kingdom". 

"I'm Aurora, my Prince". She smiles, relieved.

They run.

And the Castle is swallowed by darkness.

Bean was lynched, he was Belle

The Party Crashers (Mafia) have won! Caimie was Hades and L'Belle was the Evil Queen

Kiet has won using Drago! Kiet was Prince Charming, Drago was Aurora.

Role, item, and action details are all on the discord!
MVP goes to Kiet for perfectly manipulating a win even though his beloved Cinderella had been lynched.

MVP also goes to Caimie because literally nobody thought she was mafia.

1. DigitalAmber [Doctor Facilier, killed night 2]

2. Newt [Hercules, killed night 2]

3. Walpurgis  [The Fates, killed night 0]

4. Nano [Mulan, killed night 3]

5. L'Belle [The Evil Queen, won day 4!]

6. Alaris [Pocohantas, killed night 1]

7. Candy [Mother Gothel, killed night 0]

8. Lykoshand [Snow White, killed night 3]

9. Purplecicada [Elsa, killed night 1]

10. Crimsondragon21 [Prince Charming, won day 4!]

11. Hooky [Belle, lynched day 4]

12. Jace Stormkirk [Cinderella, lynched day 2]

13. Bazaro [Anna, lynched day 1]

14. GenEric [Ariel, lynched day 3]

15. Andracass [Rapunzel, lynched day 3]

16. Dragoknight [Aurora, won (sort of but not really) with the Prince day 4]

17. Caimie [Hades, won day 4]

18. Seal [Moana, Lynched day 3]

Thanks for playing! I hope y'all had fun!

7 minutes ago, andracass said:

so basically if you didn't die at the end you won

Drago didn't die but he lost with town rip

and gg everyone~ tho I literally did nothing since I got N0'd

On 1/29/2019 at 2:36 AM, andracass said:

i think my picks for leftover maf are currently jace, eric, and maybe l'belle.

Like if you dont believe me you can believe the dead people

On 1/29/2019 at 7:06 AM, LykosHand said:

Is it possible that there are two or more roles that don't have a night action? I don't know, it seems "strange". But alright i want to try to change my vote, i hope that i'm doing the right thing. For now i suspect drago, eric and belle as mafia. So:

On 1/29/2019 at 4:34 AM, Dragoknight said:

Its hard to say, but now that more posts are in and going off of Newt being silenced, my main suspicions are on L'belle and maybe Eric. Regardless, I'll stick with voting Jace.

1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

Excuse me Candy, but it clearly says Aurora won. But yeah, gg peeps, totally got played in the end.

owo what nvm then, I thought Prince Charming won but only Cinderella could win this way 😂

Then yah Cass is right!

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

Excuse me Candy, but it clearly says Aurora won. But yeah, gg peeps, totally got played in the end.

Nope, Prince Charming could win with either faction as long as a princess was still alive at the end. Aurora, sadly, doesn't win. 😛 

20 minutes ago, purplecicada said:

Nope, Prince Charming could win with either faction as long as a princess was still alive at the end. Aurora, sadly, doesn't win. 😛 

Bok says Aurora won:

2 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

16. Dragoknight [Aurora, won (sort of but not really) with the Prince day 4]

I really enjoyed to play this game 🙂 and congratulations to mafia for have reversed the situation in their favor 😄 and to Kiet and Caimie for have earned the MVP where i thought that Kiet was town for real 😉

GG to everyone 😄