My Pokemon Journal

MoonChild25

I hope I'm going about this right I wanna start a Pokemon Journal 😏🤗 . I have Been into Pokemon since it came out but I'm not sure about doing this  writing a Journal about my Pokemon Journey is something I always wanted to do 🤨 but  I never knew how ? Here's the Story  how I started getting into Pokemon {Pocket Monsters}  the first thing was the 90's was all that being

a  90's Kid myself I started watching tv with my cousin Linda  and she started getting me to anime my father and Uncle had already got me to watch Dragon ball z on Cartoon Network .

Dose anyone rememeber Carttoon Networks Toonmai ? yes they brought it back but now Adult Swim does it Toonmai used to come on at four after school That toonmai 

anyways Linda said she found something I could watch at my house other then Mighty morphin Power rangers on fox kids I asked what ? I looked around the room and saw

videos posters and toys she turn on the the tv and change the chanel to the wb they a kids programs after school like Cartoon Network and saturdays too she said that I found Pokemon you can watch on this chanel when You come home  .

A yellow mouse with a human boy was walking down on the tv I wasn't paying any mind to Linda hey what's wrong ? Linda called out That yellow mouse is cute😍  what's it's name ? I asked my

cousin  oh that's Pikachu and Ash oh you mean the Pokemon ? Linda said it's a Pikachu. - the reason I didn't have cable most of the time was because  my parents can't pay for it but we some times went over to my cousin linda's grandparents or my uncle's and watch with them  .-