Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

softlocked (maybe?)

waduhek

Question

so i think i softlocked myself,the situation is this right now im in fiore mansion in  the celestinian mountain. I have to win 3 tag battles in a row alongside florinia but most of my pokemons are level 75 which means they dont obey so i cant win,when i faint i wake up not in a poke center but just in the room in the back which means i cant leave without winning the battles.So i have to win without any common candy and with very little potions and without any x items which seems impossible with my pokemons not obeying . Any tips ?

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, waduhek said:

so i think i softlocked myself,the situation is this right now im in fiore mansion in  the celestinian mountain. I have to win 3 tag battles in a row alongside florinia but most of my pokemons are level 75 which means they dont obey so i cant win,when i faint i wake up not in a poke center but just in the room in the back which means i cant leave without winning the battles.So i have to win without any common candy and with very little potions and without any x items which seems impossible with my pokemons not obeying . Any tips ?

Go back a save file

On 1/19/2019 at 1:19 PM, Sirrobert said:

In the room with the healing machine, there is glass on the floor next to the wall. That is a broken window. You can jump out the broken window and go roaming.

so do you a know a place in agate circus area where i can buy common candy ?