Help me decide how to play my next reborn run!!

veron922

Its about that time of the year where I want to start another reborn run but I can't decide how I want to do it.

Its going to be my fourth run, my first run was a normal, painfull one (we all remember our first.....)

My second one was a normal full prepared, tryhard, catching every pokemon and doing everything postgame run

My third and recent run was a normal nuzlocke which went better than expected.

Now I can't decide between the hardcore mode a randomizer nuzlocke. 

I really want to do the hardcore mode but isn't it up to epsiode 16 or am I hopefully wrong? + what exactly is included in it (post links plz)

And the randomizer seems tempting and something I really wanna try out to but a randomizer without a nuzlocke seems boring and I don't really feel like nuzlocking reborn again(its a pain) 

What about a monotype challenge. That usually makes things fairly hard, but it certainly is an interesting twist. You could even do a mono-nuzlocke if you're up to it!

I personally have always wanted to try a Normal Type mono-run, but I havent gotten around to it!

Edited by jbastian1