Could I have an Anju pendent?

Pata733

9 minutes ago, Pata733 said:

So I was wondering if someone could give me the anju pendant because I don't when it will become available so if possible please me.

Anju's Pendant becomes available during chapter 3 at the Chrysalis Manor. 

1 hour ago, Pata733 said:

I know that but I'm why past that point I just want to know if someone could put it in my game file so I can get piplup if possible or allowed

It is not possible to return once you leave the courtyard. Also, Rejuvenation doesn't have a trade function.

9 hours ago, Mayflower896 said:

There’s a lost and found room. I think it’s for items that didn’t exist in previous versions ( Darchlight Mirror ) and missed items ( Rift Dex Entries ).

There isn't anything there. I heard that someone can put it in your save file in the save file troubleshooting forum, does anyone know if that true?

16 hours ago, Pata733 said:

I'm in the lost and found there nothing here. By the way i'm playing version 10

13 hours ago, 0ris said:

I checked the Lost and Found and nothing was there. I'm in V11 patch 3 and there's no items in there at all. I missed the pendant, so it should've been there.

10 hours ago, Dryco101 said:

There isn't anything there. I heard that someone can put it in your save file in the save file troubleshooting forum, does anyone know if that true?

There is something that triggers the item to appear there, but unfortunately I don't know the event for it.

If either of you want the pendant, I can't put in your game, so just post in your save file. And make sure you are updated to V11 Patch 3.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Aboodie said:

There is something that triggers the item to appear there, but unfortunately I don't know the event for it.

If either of you want the pendant, I can't put in your game, so just post in your save file. And make sure you are updated to V11 Patch 3.

This should be the right file: Game.rxdata

I started a new game for a Nuzlocke and saw the Anju event, so now I don't feel like this would be too cheaty for me. Thanks!

10 hours ago, 0ris said:

This should be the right file: Game.rxdata

I started a new game for a Nuzlocke and saw the Anju event, so now I don't feel like this would be too cheaty for me. Thanks!

Edited in: Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, Pata733 said:

Here my file too: Game.rxdata

Thank you

And here is yours: Game.rxdata