I don't wanna describe myself! (nope too late)

Yeshua_Kristos

Hello there~

My name's Yeshua. I've been hearing a lot of good things about this game and this community. So I figured, why the heck not? The official Pokemon games are great, but I also would like to experience the passion projects of fans.

I'm pretty much a lifelong Pokemon fan; I've been playing the games even before I could read. When I'm not playing, I'm either writing sappy poems, studying Development Communication, massaging my friends, or playing other RPG's, such as EarthBound and Ib. 

Er... that's all I wish to say for now. If you understand what my last line means in English, that's a dead giveaway for what country I'm from.

Ang dumi-dumi ng Reborn. Parang Tondo lang. xD

Welcome to Reborn @Yeshua_Kristos!~~ May your stay be good 😄

I can confirm that the work behind fangames like Reborn and Rejuvenation is more than awesome. The community is huge, so feel free to do as you please if you want to share your in-game experience or ask for advice. And yeah, I'm glad to see another RPG Horror Game player in Reborn too 😉