The rest of gym leaders- theory, speculation, expectations

Tomek

So now that we have 13 badges there are only 5 gym leaders left: steel, ground, dragon, fairy and dark. We know that steel gym leader is Saki and dragon type is Damien. We also know from NPC talking that the ground type gym leader is located in Badlands. What are your guesses on ground, fairy and dark type gym leaders? I think ground type leader might be Ryland, and for the other 2 I am not so sure

the dark one was kenneth's brother but we all know how that story went down dont we, but at the same time he had access to a rift, we dont know much about rifts but angie also had one and zetta was said to be the only one that could control them, so the whole situation regarding them is kind of a mess. my best bet is that we fight him inside the rift of something, the dimentional field is the only one that has direct effects on dark move so...

Damien is functional as both the dragon type and dark type gym leaders, so beating him may just give us both badges. On the flip side, we might just get to win the tournament, but that isn't looking likely. Classic anime bullshit: the tournament arc that everyone had been looking forward to must ALWAYS be interrupted by an antagonistic third party, causing the tournament to be cancelled.

6 hours ago, Tomek said:

So now that we have 13 badges there are only 5 gym leaders left: steel, ground, dragon, fairy and dark. We know that steel gym leader is Saki and dragon type is Damien. We also know from NPC talking that the ground type gym leader is located in Badlands. What are your guesses on ground, fairy and dark type gym leaders? I think ground type leader might be Ryland, and for the other 2 I am not so sure

If you look in the graphics folder, you can find this:

Spoiler

67F6B004-1919-44C5-9E55-1814989C6360.png

If this order is not changed, than the next gyms are Ground, Steel, Fairy, Dark and Dragon. My theory for the fairy type gym leader is Cosmia (Nancy’s doppelgänger) as her hair looks like the Drak and fairy badges combined, and she certainly has the changeling/shapeshifter personality of some fairies. 

1 hour ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

the dark one was kenneth's brother but we all know how that story went down dont we, but at the same time he had access to a rift, we dont know much about rifts but angie also had one and zetta was said to be the only one that could control them, so the whole situation regarding them is kind of a mess. my best bet is that we fight him inside the rift of something, the dimentional field is the only one that has direct effects on dark move so...

The Dark crystal cavern, Starlight and New World Fields also boost Dark, but the first one was used in Reborn for the Dark Gym, so it probably won’t be used. The second one also boosts fairy, so it’s also unlikely. As for Deagan...

Spoiler

4E4C69A2-F698-46E3-96F4-21535BA6DBB4.png

This Record could possibly be his. It’s unlikely that he survived the fall, but we never see his body, and he could become an amnesiac instead. His place of birth is also in the Sevii Islands, and the age is not improbable.

Angie is connected to Indriad, who was alive before Zetta and could also create Rifts (Gardevoir). 

Edited by Mayflower896

I absolutely agree about Cosmia for Fairy type leader, and also think Deagan will come back as a Dark type leader. As for Steel, obviously it's still Saki, although i can imagine you dealing with Thomas in process. Dragon so far is Damien, and there is no reason to doubt that. 

So the only complete mystery is the Ground one, which is coming next anyway, but i suppose it will be a new character, as the only one fitting i remember was Hiyoshi mayor and his Gloria, but he must be an old man at this point if even alive. 

6 hours ago, Tomek said:

I definitely agree with you about ryland being the ground leader. We know he is strong because Alexandra called him to help Ren and the player with the rift. Also we know he was a bladestar admin, which explains why so many bladestar grunts have ground types. Most bladestar grunts have either ground types or grass types.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 11:31 AM, Tomek said:

Yeah I think he is suitable to be ground type. So you think Cosmia is fairy type leader? That would be interesting

and who knows she may be the missing link to getting mom back.......... the name doesnt really scream diety outright but for some reason whenever i hear the name cosmia i cant help but think she has some sort of power at her disposal............... i mean aside from crescent/spacea/tiempa how else would she have known both our identity AND our mother's let alone our default skin.......... something just feels a tad suspicious there in the sense that she knows more than she's leading on