MC's original name?

Cerulean

Is MC somehow connected to Nymeria  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of connection is between MC and Nymeria? What do you think?

While playing V11 and ended up in Hiyoshi City while leaving Nymeria's house to find the unknown guy and Nymeria called my MC Adrest.

then she asked " Adrest? Is that you ? Don't you remember me.

Did the MC had an original name and what is the name "Adrest"?

Is Adrest the MC and what connection does xe has with Nymeria?

Relative or is she the one who created xe

btw xe is like a non-binary gender pronoun.

Well IMO it could be the MC's reincarnation because as Melia had pointed out with Erin, the interceptor, happened to have existed before the calamity had happened. So the interceptor, before storm 9 happened in the past, may have been Adrest in the past, but was either killed or reincarnated and somehow became the MC (us) with suppressed memories of their past. So it may be possible that Nymeria and the reincarnation of the MC may have had a connection, possibly to stop Vitus (Indriad) from creating storm 9, but failed seeing as how Nymeria is no longer alive in the present timeline, while Alexandra is. It is possible that she might also know who the MC is as well. Sooo my opinion, probably close friends maybe.

On 1/14/2019 at 6:00 PM, Xurai said:

Well IMO it could be the MC's reincarnation because as Melia had pointed out with Erin, the interceptor, happened to have existed before the calamity had happened. So the interceptor, before storm 9 happened in the past, may have been Adrest in the past, but was either killed or reincarnated and somehow became the MC (us) with suppressed memories of their past. So it may be possible that Nymeria and the reincarnation of the MC may have had a connection, possibly to stop Vitus (Indriad) from creating storm 9, but failed seeing as how Nymeria is no longer alive in the present timeline, while Alexandra is. It is possible that she might also know who the MC is as well. Sooo my opinion, probably close friends .

Yeah. I agree supressing their own memories maybe because of the past and reincarnated I also agree.