Team Help for keta

darkwaters33

Is there any good psychic, fairy or flying type pokemon early in the game for keta, ive been rotating pokemon in and out. My team right now is torracat, goldeen, lycanrock, nidorina, fletchinder and serviper all level 25 and i cant get close to betating him. I have pichu, blitzle, spritzee  in my PC. im probably going to be putting spritzee in the but any other suggestions?  

You can definetly catch Hypno, which is fully evolved pokemon, on Route 2. There are some other fairy types, if i remember right, you can also meet Dedenne, although he is pretty rare, but he is also a fully evolved pokemon at this point. You can also get Munna in Gearen. 

Also you can get Pachirisu in Gearen, use Nuzzle (level 19, guaranteed paralysis) on someone, and try to setup on this mon. 

54 minutes ago, darkwaters33 said:

Is there any good psychic, fairy or flying type pokemon early in the game for keta, ive been rotating pokemon in and out. My team right now is torracat, goldeen, lycanrock, nidorina, fletchinder and serviper all level 25 and i cant get close to betating him. I have pichu, blitzle, spritzee  in my PC. im probably going to be putting spritzee in the but any other suggestions?  

You can catch Woobat in the Gearen Sewers, which quad resist fighting attacks. You can also evolve them easily by giving them haircuts in the Petal Salon and by simply walking around. If you manage to defeat Novae in the Battle Me Again Quest, you receive an Eevee, which can be evolved in a Sylveon or Espeon. In Route 2, Igglybuff can be found as a rare encounter, and then can be traded in Sheridan for Cleffa. Finally, Chingling can be caught in Gearen at night. The only downside to these Pokemon is that they are all Friendship evolution, which can be cumbersome.

Edited by Mayflower896

I mostly used grass types in that gym and they did fine. anyway you could get woobat and budew, Roselia with extrasensory and mega drain is quite effective against him. and for lucario I used fletchinder