Rejuv team sugesstions

Futuristic

I'll tell anyone the same, but get a male Meowstic.

Prankster+Misty Terrain means that you'll never need to worry about having a bad field matchup again since you can just force the field to become Misty Terrain. Although, Meowstic performs best as a lead against really strong trainers with special battlefields like Gym Leaders or other hard fights. If you breed a female Scraggy with an Altaria that knows Dragon Dance, you'll get a Dragon Dance Scraggy that can defeat entire teams on its own.

For just wandering around and knocking trainers out, Greninja and Lucario are already a good start, but Lycanroc is pretty good since it's fast and it hits hard. Mamoswine is also pretty great since it has Ice Shard as priority and hits really hard with Earthquake.

Edited by 0ris

11 minutes ago, 0ris said:

I'll tell anyone the same, but get a male Meowstic.

Prankster+Misty Terrain means that you'll never need to worry about having a bad field matchup again since you can just force the field to become Misty Terrain. Although, Meowstic performs best as a lead against really strong trainers with special battlefields like Gym Leaders or other hard fights. If you breed a female Scraggy with an Altaria that knows Dragon Dance, you'll get a Dragon Dance Scraggy that can defeat entire teams on its own.

For just wandering around and knocking trainers out, Greninja and Lucario are already a good start, but Lycanroc is pretty good since it's fast and it hits hard. Mamoswine is also pretty great since it has Ice Shard as priority and hits really hard with Earthquake.

thanks for the heads up

pokemon that you guys have through ur play thru experience would help a bunch too

I wasn't very familiar with the latest gens, but bere are some mons that really helped me out:

- Speed bost scolipede, awesome as It learns protect, granting a free +1 Speed, and tricky moves such as toxic/ swords dance.

- Gale wings talonflame, what do we Need to Say, priority brave Bird...

- Electrode, he's quite the strange guy, but with his awesome Speed Can play nice tricks with light screen, mirror coat and electroball

- Amoonguss, dem spore Tank

- some tanky birds (cosmic Power sigilyph with magic guard ability, mandibuzz etc)

- I confirm meowstic's Power