Do you think Amber on intense needs some buffs?

Tomek

I have been doing my run on intense and I have a feeling battle against her is much easier than previous versions? I just battled her and this battle seemed so underwhelmingly easy. I practically beat her with 3 of my pokemon on INTENSE without using any potions or revives. For comparison I could barely beat Angie and Crawli after dozens of tries. 

of course how easy you find amber depends entirely on your team, and whether you change her field to something else, but that's the intention: her battle's a party, a battle for fun after the nightmares of angie and zetta and geara

1 hour ago, Tomek said:

I have been doing my run on intense and I have a feeling battle against her is much easier than previous versions? I just battled her and this battle seemed so underwhelmingly easy. I practically beat her with 3 of my pokemon on INTENSE without using any potions or revives. For comparison I could barely beat Angie and Crawli after dozens of tries. 

I also played on Intense, and Angie and Amber were the only battles in which I used Pokémon outside of my main team. I ended up training 2 Lycanrocs to defeat Angie, it was one of the most frustrating battles ever. As for Amber, changing the field to a sky field did the trick, and even though it was relatively easy, it was a very fun battle.

Yeah, the difficulty heavily depends on your current team and playstyle. I've replayed Rejuv like 5 times, and every time my experience was different. If anything, Amber is definetly one of the consistently hardest, since her field is ridiculous and even getting rid of it not that easy. 

So Angie's definitely gotten harder since the update? She was pretty easy for me on Intense for my first run on V10 (but that might be because Houndoom and Lycanroc were main team members at that point).

Amber, on the other hand, was the fight that taught me to change the field every time since I tried 10 times before I could beat her. I used Altaria+Surf Greninja to remove all of her fire boosts.