ignited: a Firebird's journey. [Chapter 17]

Aiko

Hey there!

A while back I advertised my fic based on Rejuvenation. Since then, I have rebranded and continued with the story, though we're going a bit slow at the moment. But since it's officially at M and improved, I thought now was the time to bring it here.

Without further ado, the link is below!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/10976184/chapters/24440562

Please let me know what you think, either here or in the comments section and thanks to Jan and the development team for such a fun game!

7 hours ago, Fuyu said:

Hey there!

A while back I advertised my fic based on Rejuvenation. Since then, I have rebranded and continued with the story, though we're going a bit slow at the moment. But since it's officially at M and improved, I thought now was the time to bring it here.

Without further ado, the link is below!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/10976184/chapters/24440562

Please let me know what you think, either here or in the comments section and thanks to Jan and the development team for such a fun game!

I've been reading it from the beginning. Back when it was named "Cursed and Infinite." Honestly, Cursed and Infinite sounds like a better title, but... I guess there's some reason for the change in name?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I've been reading it from the beginning. Back when it was named "Cursed and Infinite." Honestly, Cursed and Infinite sounds like a better title, but... I guess there's some reason for the change in name?

Mostly shorter and fit the adjustment of the summary xD. I'm glad you've been around since the start!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I didn't update the last time which was my bad.

Anyway here is chapter 16, now with 80% more water and 90% more this should not happen to your twelve year olds. It's all downhill from here.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...