Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Teddiursa Peridot Search

ZappoNinja

Question

Okay so I've played through this game before and have captured Teddiursa through this event before and I can't for the life of me find Teddiursa. Yes it's day out and yes the weather is clear. But Teddiursa is nowhere. Is the weather broken atm or something? Cause I just can't find em. I've looked at every single location they should be in multiple times and more. They're just nowhere. Simple as that. Putting my save file here if anyone wants to give a shot themselves. 

Game.rxdata

14 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, ZappoNinja said:

Okay so I've played through this game before and have captured Teddiursa through this event before and I can't for the life of me find Teddiursa. Yes it's day out and yes the weather is clear. But Teddiursa is nowhere. Is the weather broken atm or something? Cause I just can't find em. I've looked at every single location they should be in multiple times and more. They're just nowhere. Simple as that. Putting my save file here if anyone wants to give a shot themselves. 

Game.rxdata

Try looking up at Peridot ward garden section, sometimes it glitches into that area or have you not found the starting location?

3 minutes ago, ZappoNinja said:

I've found it before this game file, it's just literally nowhere to be found. Found it like 2 or 3 times, something like that, but now it's just gone. Can't find it.

Ah I will look if anyone doesn't tomorrow and I'll see if I can find it

Just now, ZappoNinja said:

Alright, thanks.

If I can't find it I will put a lvl 15 one in one of your boxes or would you prefer I tag you and put it in trouble shooting, I have no technical knowledge of fixing events so I don't want to mess anything up or make anything worse for you