Starvation Mafia[Gingerbread Man and Town won]

DigitalAmber

...............jace why did you claim, it was just one vote against you 😧

now I'm certain mafia might go after you because of that claim and then probably start the famine :<

I don't understand why Jace claimed when only one vote was on him, now mafia knows who is the baker which isn't good at all. There is always the doubt that Jace has lied but it doesn't seem to be the case as it's one of the most important roles that there are in this game.

Also i agree with Bazaro, if we will know that Kiet is town, i don't think that we should lynch Newt in the next day phase. We have to focus on who could be mafia, hopefully we will get some informations.

7 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Well with a playerlist of every possibility, i didn't want to roleclaim first and be a target for a werewolf/coyote, but after realizing the only way i could gain some trust is to roleclaim, i did it regardless.

Unfortunately i am a vanilla townie, so jeah that helps it a lot.

Well i could have fake claimed a usefull role, just to save my ass, but i thought being honest would be better.

@Hooky How should i convince you, if i have nothing to defend myself anyways 😞

Just as some pointed out, how should i even defend myself at this point in the game?

If you think i am suspicious, cause i can't defend myself, then idk.

I mean i don't mind beeing the sacrificial lamb on day1. It just sucks, that there is nothing i can do to defend myself against those claims. Or to die that early in a game again. 😭

you would sooner milk a rock than change Bean's mind trust me.

Ok so i realise i need to vote and something occurs to me, Jace said he would put things bluntly yet if he was doing that he could say what role he was, instead he only says he gives out food, what if he is a role that can give out things other than food too? what if that food isn't safe for consumption? if he wanted to be blunt he could say the role he is claiming it leaves no room for questions that way. He had no need to defend himself with such a high importance soft role claim and so i think he is more suspicious than Kiet.

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

I have a list of suspicious people in mind right now if kiet flips mafia, the top of my list is Alaris,if what they said about declining a cat is true and it's like the epic mafia role the mafia know exactly what he is yet he hasn't claimed for town to know, meaning possibly third party or fake cat lady claim in my books

For now we lynch kiet and get information from the results

Alaris I suggest you tell us what your role is and does if the cat lady is real and does know your role

Jace could be telling the truth about giving out food since famine doesn't start until certain roles are gone, meaning that has to be more than one role eliminated for famine to start. Do trust his role claiming? No because is was an aggressive role claim when he wasn't under all that much fire and his reasoning for voting Kiet was that he trusts Newt for some reason. 

Also question. Is mafia affected by the famine because I've never played a game with famine before.

3 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Jace could be telling the truth about giving out food since famine doesn't start until certain roles are gone, meaning that has to be more than one role eliminated for famine to start. Do trust his role claiming? No because is was an aggressive role claim when he wasn't under all that much fire and his reasoning for voting Kiet was that he trusts Newt for some reason. 

Also question. Is mafia affected by the famine because I've never played a game with famine before.

i believe they too suffer from it?

33 minutes ago, GenEric said:

maybe jace just said that to save his skin

after all the baker is a god in this game

@CrimsonDragon21 do you not have proof that you are town?

There really is very very few roles in this game who on the first Day can prove their innocence especially if they don't have an ability or an active ability that can track and inform someone who knows it affected them to vouch for em.

2 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

There really is very very few roles in this game who on the first Day can prove their innocence especially if they don't have an ability or an active ability that can track and inform someone who knows it affected them to vouch for em.

so basically no one visited the poor townie?

shame

I think what happens is when the baker(s) die, the clock starts ticking, and every player needs 1 Bread per Day in order to keep surviving. There's going to be a huge wave of death as everyone dies who didn't get bread, then anyone who managed to get bread dies the next day, assuming the game isn't decided by then. If someone miraculously gets 2+ Bread by the time/if the game gets to that point, then they're pretty much guaranteed to survive until the end of the game.

Unless someone, you know, kills you and takes your Bread before then.

20 minutes ago, andracass said:

i'm still not exactly sure how the starvation part of this works

do we die if we don't get any food by, like, tomorrow?

While the baker is alive, famine doesn't occur, once he dies famine begins and anyone without food for 3 days dies.

On 1/7/2019 at 5:34 PM, DigitalAmber said:

I am changing the idea. The Famine starts once certain roles die. I have also made it so you starve at a faster rate. If you start the night without bread, you die at the start of the next night unless you happened upon bread before you starve,

Since it says roles, I'm assuming that more than one person has to die before famine starts.

Clarification!!

54 minutes ago, andracass said:

i'm still not exactly sure how the starvation part of this works

do we die if we don't get any food by, like, tomorrow?

I’ve told you all that the baker role exists in the game. Imagine that baker makes food for everyone everyday, enough food so no one starves. This food is unmentioned. However, a baker can have a surplus of goods, known as Bread. When the baker dies, the unmentioned food runs out, leaving only the surplus Bread. You only have to worry about food in a famine. 

35 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Yeahhhh it's 3 days without Bread, so the timer isn't that big an issue actually, unless the Baker dies like... tonight.

Just checked rules, Drak is right

Yeah... about that 3 days rule. Heheh. In the OP I stated(although maybe not clearly) that you starve faster then normal. Meaning the 3 day timer doesn’t exist. Let’s say by some unholy miracle the famine started Night 0 because the baker was killed Night 0. You live Day 1 fine, maybe a little hungry, as you had no breakfast. You go to bed kinda hungry that Night on Night 1. That morning in Day 2 you are getting pretty desperate for food. That Night, Night 2, you wither away and starve to death.