Starvation Mafia[Gingerbread Man and Town won]

DigitalAmber

Thats an interesting N0 kill. Are you implying it was a passional crime, Newt?

Jokes apart, I don't think Newt would make such a move if he wasn't sure so I don't see why not go with it at least for now. Let's see what Kiet has to say.

[Eliminate] Kiet

Ey what's with this bandwagon? I have done nothing wrong 😞

just cause i was joking in the last game, that i would have revenge and N0 Bok, doesn't mean i did it, cause RNG never gives me Maf 😭

And i don't even know how i should defend myself against this claim. I don't really want to roleclaim that early into the game either.

I'd avoid role-claiming since you never know if there's a Coyote around. I highly doubt Newt's claim, but like Alaris said, if they're wrong then we could lynch them tomorrow.

Assuming they aren't a Jester, wasting everyone's time.

Let's see how this plays out.

[eliminate] Kiet

6 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Ey what's with this bandwagon? I have done nothing wrong 😞

just cause i was joking in the last game, that i would have revenge and N0 Bok, doesn't mean i did it, cause RNG never gives me Maf 😭

And i don't even know how i should defend myself against this claim. I don't really want to roleclaim that early into the game either.

There is nothing to do with last game ur weeb

I'm sure of it and y'all can lynch me next day if he is not mafia

Anyways I'll need protection this night cuz y'know, everyone knows my role right now

• Global Mods

Well, uh... since we're all doing this bandwagon, I guess I can oblige to it (especially since Kiet isn't really giving a defence).

[eliminate] Kiet.

Perhaps I can change my mind if there's anything else worth changing it for.

• Veterans

wow this was fast.

i dunno how much i trust this wagon even if newt's putting himself on the line for it, but the fact that kiet's reluctant to mention his role is suspicious since we can immediately look it up and find out if he's maf.

[eliminate] kiet

umm is newt normally "i'm voting for X lynch me after if I'm wrong"

aren't we all, the town, supposed to survive? what if kiet's actually a baker and it could start the famine D:

also why are you guys just blindly hopping onto the bandwagon when newt's reasoning is just "i feel like it's kiet so yeah" :thonk:

To be fair it's really hard to put up any kind of defense against a plain "I know [player] is mafia" other than "no I'm not", especially this early in the game. I wouldn't take Kiet's inability to defend himself as a sign of him being mafia. 

2 minutes ago, mimi said:

aren't we all, the town, supposed to survive? what if kiet's actually a baker and it could start the famine 😧

Alaris said there was a cat lady, which can potentially discover someone's role. I'd be very very surprised if mafia had two roles with such similar abilities in a game that can end fairly quickly if a specific role dies and a relatively low number of players. Alaris could be lying to throw us off but I only see that happening if there was no cat lady at all, otherwise he would be revealing how this obscure role works and potentially giving up the use of this role's ability for night 0, as it would make very obvious for the person actually visited by this role that Alaris is lying and therefore very probably mafia. Even a situation in which Alaris is lying and there's no cat lady at all is unlikely, I think it's a way too obscure role (though Alaris could know about it from researching for his previous games and it wouldn't be unlike Alaris to come up with a strategy like this). 

39 minutes ago, mimi said:

umm is newt normally "i'm voting for X lynch me after if I'm wrong"

aren't we all, the town, supposed to survive? what if kiet's actually a baker and it could start the famine D:

also why are you guys just blindly hopping onto the bandwagon when newt's reasoning is just "i feel like it's kiet so yeah" :thonk:

I never said that "I think" Kiet is mafia

I'm 99% sure he is

The only way he inst is if he has some sort of disguise or someone messed with the information that I got, which is very unlikely

25 minutes ago, Newt said:

I never said that "I think" Kiet is mafia

I'm 99% sure he is

The only way he inst is if he has some sort of disguise or someone messed with the information that I got, which is very unlikely

You could also be a paranoid, insane or confused cop (if I'm getting this right, you're actually claiming cop...).

Also, if you are really a normal cop and you survive this night, please check Lía, I feel she's making an extra effort trying to seem collaborative (especially when she put the link to the cat lady, which I had missed on purpose).

I wake up to this? a huge bandwagon , i'm in no mood to join a bandwagon without first feeling a bit more trust for those involved with it so im gonna abstain from this vote, that said Newt first says he has proof of kiet being mafia but that he won't reveal it then goes on to do a U turn essentially soft roleclaim which would be his proof...i'm not quite buying it honestly.

9 minutes ago, Alaris said:

Also, if you are really a normal cop and you survive this night, please check Lía, I feel she's making an extra effort trying to seem collaborative (especially when she put the link to the cat lady, which I had missed on purpose).

See? I'm telling you, he's very crafty.

Anyaways I'm just trying to get some conversation going on. I'm surprised you didn't say anything about mimi.

i find it rather odd that Jace is making minimal effort to speak or contribute other than joining the bandwagon and using double edged logic, "no reason to not trust him" by that same logic you have no reason to trust him either we have nothing to go on so far that would give him more credbility than anyone else. That said

@Alarisyou mentioned intentionally not discussing the crazy cat lady further or something? what was that for, how would it help us or what not in not talking much about the role? knowing more and understanding more about roles in the game helps.

I mean even if i roleclaim, you won't trust me regardless, cause i have nothing to prove, that Newts report is corrupted or wrong.

But here it comes. RNG strikes me with the best role Mafia games ever gave out:

I am a plain villager. HOORAY 😒

I have no night actions or anything.

So if i die, Town doesn't really loose an important role at least.

So we have found one mafia role, that's nice. And this is pretty much interesting Newt says (at 99%) that Kiet is mafia and Kiet says that he's a town without any night action. So i wonder who is lying here. And i wonder if Kiet lied because he's afraid to said a role because someone could have it. These are my two questions that i have in my mind right now.
For now i will vote for Kiet, because Newt seems really sure about what he found out. 

[Eliminate] CrimsonDragon21

Surprising to see this much activity but I don't mind. Just takes a bit to read through everything though. Anyways, I'm not sure how much I trust Newt's info. The early role claiming is what bothering the most but no one is fighting him over it. As for Kiet, him claiming the villager doesn't remove the suspicion he's not mafia for me since it's an easy role to claim when accused. I'll vote Kiet for now and change it later if something new pops up so Eliminate Kiet

The roles aren't always exactly the same as in ER, Amber could've changed them from then. Maybe the effects are swapped? Maybe there's different effects in play? Maybe it's exactly the same? Maybe there's no cat and it was a c l e v e r r u s e.

Point is, it's not worth to mull over the cat lady, just keep in mind there's a high probability there's one out there.

I'm keeping my vote on Kiet, but if he reveals innocent then we don't protect Newt. Then he's either a Jester trying to get himself lynched D2, or a Confused Cop who can prove useful to us, and idk how we'll be able to tell the difference by then. Regardless, in this scenario, I don't see a reason to lynch Newt D2. There's a veeeery low chance a Mafia would pull a stunt like that right from the start of D1.

So yes, I'm changing my mind about Newt on D2, now that I've thought about it some more.

Kiet's RC is either rather suspicious or pretty unfortunate. We'll see, I guess, since no one's showing any other kind of information.

Also I'd like to hear some more from Jace. He's the one saying people should talk anyways lol.

Nano and Cicada too, since they just bandwagoned